Status: If you like it please comment, if there is anything wrong please let me know or the Co-Author. The Co-Author is xFreak_Of_Naturex

The Second Omnitrix

Chapter One

The Second Omnitrix.

When I saw a meteor fall from the sky, I instantly started running towards it. When I got there, I saw a kid had already beat me to it. I walked up to him and said “Hey kid, do you know what these are?” “Huh, no, do you?” I said no, even though both my parents we’re plummers till they we’re both killed in an explosion. “There’s two of them, you see what the one on the right is and I’ll see what the one on the left is, okay?” I said. He replied, “Okay, sure.” At the same time we reached for the glowing green things. As soon as we touched them, they attached themselves to us. The one on the right, the one the kid reached for, went to wrist like a watch. The one on the left attached itself to my chest, burning a hole through my shirt. At the same time they started to glow. We tried to take them off ourselves, pulling and tugging on it, on each other’s thing that’s glowing. We finally gave up and started to examine them. I pushed the center of mine and a holographic display of an alien came out. I pushed it again and it made a weird noise and glowed more. My chest quickly turned into a crystal like diamond. Soon my entire body and head we’re completely transformed into a diamonded figured alien. I looked at myself in a puddle of water and was shocked. My eyes are yellow. He did the same thing as I was looking at myself in the puddle. He turned into a fire alien. The fire didn’t seem to burn him. We looked at each other and stared. We started to see what we could do. I figured out I am able to shoot sharp, diamond crystals from my hands. He figured out to shoot fire from his hands. He accidentally started a little fire so I thought I would try and see if I can make crystal grow from the ground. I tried and it worked. I created a little similar tent shaped figure over the fire. He started playing and was shooting fire balls everywhere. He tried to fly. He aimed the fire down and he started to take off. He gave the fire a little more juice and he shot off into the sky. He started to fall and yell. I tried telling him to give the fire from his hands a little juice but since he was falling so fast the fire didn’t work. I then was moving around trying to catch him. When I caught him, the fire wasn’t hurting anything but my eyes. I figured it was probably because that diamond doesn’t burn. The thing on my chest started blinking red and sounded like a timer. I just stood there and looked at my chest. In the matter of a second I was human again. The green glowing thing was now glowing red and I still had a whole in my shirt. Then his stared to do the same thing. He turned back to human. We looked at each other and we both said “This is awesome!” We looked at each other. I reached out my hand said “I’m Dillon.” He shook my hand and said he was Ben. I asked him what he was doing out here. He said that he wanted to get out and take a walk and get away from his grandpa and cousin. I said we should probably go and see if they know what these are. He agreed and we started walking. He asked about me and I told him that my parents are dead, I have now family and no home. When I was finished telling about myself we got to his motor home. We walked in.

Ben’s POV
We walk in and I say “Hey grandpa, we got a question for you. He looks at me and asks, “We?.” I say, “Yes. This is my friend Dillon. We found these weird looking things. When we touched them they attached themselves to us and we can’t get them off. We then started playing with them and we turned into some kind of alien things.” He said to come here so he can get a better look. We walked up to him. He looked at mine first, examining it very closely. He looked at Dillon’s and said “We should get out of here before anyone gets suspicions, or before any kind of police show up. We then started to drive away. We then see my cousin come out of the bathroom. I say, “Dillon this Gwen, Gwen Dillon.”

Dillon’s POV
“H-Hi,” I say to Gwen. She says hi back. Ben starts to tell her what happened but Gwen stops him and says she heard everything from the bathroom. She looked at the burnt hole in my shirt and says “Dillon come with me, I think one of Ben’s shirts might fit you.” She takes me to the back of the motor home and closes the curtain. She says to take off my shirt. So I do and she hands me one of Ben’s shirts. As I put it on, I notice she is staring at me. I ask if everything is okay, she suddenly snaps out of day dreaming and says “Huh, oh yeah, I’m okay,” with a slight blush. I open the curtain and see Ben sitting at the table. I let Gwen out of the back first and sit down first to show respect. Ben says “I see you survived the idiotsy of my cousin.” I said “Uh yeah, I guess.” Gwen started to ask questions about me. I told her everything. When I was finished she said “Wow, you’ve been through a lot.” “Yeah I have,” I replied. Their grandpa said “We should probably stay here for the night,” as he pulled up next to a lake. Then their grandpa asked if I would like to travel and become part of their family. Since I didn’t have any family or even any friends up till now. “Absolutely,” I replied with a big smile. He said “Great, call me grandpa max or grandpa, either of those will work.” We all then group hugged. I felt like revived with a new life. We then hear an explosion outside. We look through the window and see droids attacking the forest and civilians. Ben and I look at each other and nod and we both look at the things attached to us and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
If there is anything wrong or if you like this story please comment or message me or the Co-Author xFreak_Of_Naturex. I might make a sequel if there are good comments.