Blue Gem

The Forest

Luna growled and lunged at the first wolf that neared her, she quickly took it down, but another and another piled onto her back. Terra swung at them with her sword, blood flew with each blow and a yelp followed. Soon Luna's white fur breached the black, She was back on top and fighting the last few that wernt injured.

Terra would have kept fighting , but Brath charged her. He tried an over handed blow, but Terra blocked him and swiped at his chest, he jumped back but was still nicked. A small spot of blood showed up where she had hit and he attacked again, Terra rolled out of the way, forcing Kira into the air, she roared the best she could and landed on braths head, biting and clawing into him.

He tried to get her off but just couldn't. Kira distracted him enough for Terra to attack again. She pushed him back and eventually made him fall back. Just as she was about to finish him, his eyes turned back to normal. He looked at her and begged to be spared.

Terra looked him over then helped him up, the last two wolves eyes also turned back to their original gold color. Luna, who was now bloody and panting seemed to be talking with them. Terra helped Brath stand and sat him agenst a tree.

He explained that the city they were going to had been burned to the ground, and almost all of the men were killed. Terra almost cried at the news. She knew almost all of those men. Brath sighed " I don't know what really happened next, the rest of us were captured and taken somewhere. Then I only remember black, then I'm here under your blade."

Terra looked off into the distance and sighed. Kira landed back on her shoulder and Luna returned to her side with the other two wolves, Luna told Terra in the wind that the wolves had to memory. Terra nodded and looked to all of them " You can go if you like wolves, but if you come with me, we may find answers." The wolves seemed to nod and Brath nodded as well.

Just as they were about to leave the two wolves looked back to there injured pack mates and whispered. A lot lay alive with bad wounds, Terra could just leave them there, so she made a camp and treated them with her herbs and such, it took a day.

In that time she told Brath of her journey, the wolves, meeting Luna, Alura, the men in his robes, and Kira. Brath stared at Kira most of the time. Then he said " A dragon keeper, wow Terra, your really amazing." He said it in a flirty way. " Yea amazing" Terra repeated, then stopped. Behind them in the trees something was moving..but what.

((comments?))