If Only Those Fan-Girls Knew

Excitable

As we drove back to our place I looked over at Katia and turned the music down a bit. We both grinned madly and giggled.

"I can't believe it! We, as in me and you, are going on tour with All Time freaking Low!" Katia practically screamed in my ear.

"I know! It's totally insane. You know, they must really be into us if they are inviting us to go on tour with them...not complaining but since when was this even possible? I mean, we meet All Time Low, Alex goes gaga over you...Zack, I think, is into me and now...NOW we are going to be touring with them!" I tried to justify the situation and make it seem real, but nothing would work.

As we got back to our place we jumped out the car, locked it and ran upstairs to pack. Just before we entered are rooms Katia and I looked at each other across the hallway and squealed in unison.

I ran into my room and retrieved my disheveled black skull patterned suitcase from under the bed, unzipped it and ran to my wardrobe...I looked inside and thought - OH GOD! I am going on tour with ZACK!!! Oh crap! What the hell can I take with me to wear? I honestly have nothing suitable! I grabbed a hand full of tops, all my coloured and ripped jeans and chucked them in with a few knitted jumpers, underwear and a pair of converses here and there.

After a while everything was packed and both Katia and I were changed and ready to hit the road. As we lugged our suitcases that were threatening to burst open at any second, down the stairs and into the car we smiled at each other and laughed.

"This is totally insane! Ahhh I have officially fallen for Alex Gaskarth! Also I think he has for me too!" Katia uttered whilst trying to keep an even tone yet failing miserably.

"He is sooo into you sweetie! I just hope Zack is t..." I couldn't finish.

"Of course he is! Didn't you see the way he kept staring at you tonight as they were performing?" Katia whacked me over the back of the head playfully.

We both laughed and got in and drove back to the venue, the bus was there waiting for us and as we stopped next to it Alex and Zack came strolling towards the car, Grinning as wide as their angel carved jaw bones would allow...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alishia's outfit

So sorry it is so short but i think it is short and sweet.
Comments would be very much appreciated