Who Said Love Can't Beat All Odd's.

The Invite

When I moved to Frankston, I was portending to be 14. I went to Karingal Park S.C and I was in year 9. I was walking down the hall when I heard someone call “Sapphire-Jane.”
“It’s Sapphire,” I said as I turned around to see who it was. I was shocked to see James, a boy from all my classes. He had the most beautiful brown eyes I’ve ever seen and a heart stopping smile.
“Oh, sorry it’s just that most of the people around here call you Sapphire-Jade,” he said.
“It’s ok; everyone would have heard the teachers call me by my full name,” I said, with a smile that would light up my eyes. I could sense that someone was watching me but I didn’t care.
“So what are you doing this weekend?” he asked.
“I’m going to the beach with some friends. If you want to come, we’re meeting at the beach at 10 tomorrow,” I said to him.
“Yer that sounds like fun. Now let’s go to class,” he said
“Ok, but I’m going to be sitting with Ruby, you can sit with us if you want,” I said as we started walking to class.

In class James, Ruby and I sat together talking. “So who’s going to the beach?” James asked.
“There’s me, you, Ruby, Rose, Esme, Travis, Alice, Jimmy and Madeline,” I said.
“You forgot Sarra,” Ruby said.
“Oh yer I guess I did,” I said “And I forgot Edward.”
“So what are you doing tonight, SJ,” James asked
“Well, I’m staying to Rubies tonight,” I said to James, and then turned to Ruby, to ask “are we at your mums or your dads?”
“Mums. Dad’s out of town, ok. Now I think we should do some work,” Ruby said as the teacher looked at us, so we got to doing our work.
♠ ♠ ♠
i didn't copy this story