Who Said Love Can't Beat All Odd's.

Rubies House

When mum dropped me off at rubies, she started to talk to Bella– rubies mum–well Ruby and I went up to Rubies room to talk. “Ok so why was James sitting with us in class? And talking about going to the beach with us?”Ruby asked.
“You should know you were spying on me at lunch,” I said to her.
“How did you know I was spying on you?”She asked
“I could since you in my head,” I said with a little giggle.
“Oh shit. I thought you didn’t notice me,” she said a bit embarrassed.
“After 100 years of cause I’m going to notice,” I said
“Just because we’re over 100 years old doesn’t mean you can always tell,” she said giggling a bit.
“When are you reading my mind and I can’t tell?” I asked giving her an evil look.
“Most of the time. But I want to know if you’re going to ask James out,” she said, as I saw something weird.
“I don’t think I’m going to have to ask him,” I said with a smile.
“What was that, SJ? What did you see?” Ruby asked
“Just what may happen tomorrow,” I answered
“Ok, so are you going to tell him what we are?” she asked as her mum came in the door.
“What do you girls want for dinner?”Bella asked us.
“Mum you know SJ doesn’t eat like us,” Ruby said.
“You guys eat, I’ll go hunt,” I said as I got up and started to walk to the door.
“I’m coming with you,” Ruby said as she got up and walked out the door.
“Ruby, there will be some food on the table for you when you get back,” Bella said.
“Ok mum. Lets go SJ before the animals go to sleep,” Ruby said as I stopped at the door to see what Bella wonted. After that we went hunting.