Who Said Love Can't Beat All Odd's.

The Beach

The next morning I was I like freaked by the dream I had or should I say vision. It was of James and I at the beach, we'd gone off to talk but James was the only one talk, till I stopped him and told him what I am. Then he started to say, "I’m a....."But I woke up before he finished what he was saying.
"SJ do you think that will happen today?" Ruby asked as we go to the beach.
"year, I know it will and since when have my visions been wrong" I said." wait don't answer that" I added, making him laugh. When we got out of the car, I saw the other."Ok so it looks like everyone's here, am I right?"As soon as I spoke James and Edwards heads shot up and they both had smiles on their faces.
"YER" everyone yelled
"ok, so let’s go for a swim," ruby yelled and everyone started to run to the water. When we got to the water I when over to James and asked," can we talk"
"Yer ok. There’s something I wanted to tell you," he said.
When we were only he started saying the same things as my dream/vision. Then I stopped him by saying, "look there's something you need to know about me I’m not human."
"You look human to me," he said a little bit breathless.
"Yes I look human now but at times I can get wings and when I’m pissed off I get fangs," I said to him and he looked like he was going to pass out.
"Then what are you? If you’re not human," He asked when he could talk.
"I'm a half bread. Half angel and half vampire," I said, "oh yer is there something you wanted to tell me or do I have to go ask Ruby?"
"Why would you go ask ruby if I didn't tell you?" he asked
"Because she like me is a half bread but she is half angel, half devil and she can read minds like I can see the future and Edward and teleport" I said
"Wait, what is Edward?" he asked
"Edward is my half brother and he's an angel. So are you going to tell me what you were going to tell me or do I have to go see Ruby?"I asked
"Ok I'll tell you,” He sighed, "I'm a werewolf, are you happy now?"He asked
"Yer and I think there was something you wanted to ask me," I said with a little bit of a giggle.
"Yer I do want to ask you something" he said a bit embarrassed, "Will you go out with me?” he mumbled.
"HELL YER, of course I'll go out with you’d said giving him a bear hug.
"Can’t...... breathe,” He gasped. When I put him down he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. When I wrapped my arms around his neck, he bit my lip asking for me to open my mouth so he could slip his tong into my mouth. When he put me down I said, "I think we should go back to the beach. Edward will be worried about me"
"Ok lets go,” He said as he grabbed my hand and we started walking back the the beach.
When Ruby saw us she had an ear to ear smile. I could that she had been using her power to find out what was going on, that and we were walking back hand in hand. Edward was with her and with the way he was looking at James; I could tell that ruby had told him what was going on. When we got over to them I said, "James this is my half brother Edward and Edward this is my boy friend James."
"Nice to meet you, James," Edward said.
"Nice to meet you too" James said.
"James, can you stop thinking like that?" Ruby said, giggling her head off.
"Ruby whets him thinking?"I asked
"How hot you look right now.” she said still giggling. When I looked at James, he was bright red in the face, so I could tell ruby was telling the truth. Then all sudden I had a vision, were I was in a room I didn't know and James was there sitting on a bed."SJ what was that?"Ruby asked.
"I have no clue," I said 'but I think it was me in James room' I thought so only ruby would know.
"Ok why do you think that?" She asked
"Look at it, who would you, say it suits?" I asked
"What are you two talking about?"James and Edward asked.
"What I just saw," I said
"And what was that?"They asked
"Why would I tell you?" I asked giggling
"Because you love me," James said
"Is that true? Do you love this wolf?"Edward asked
"Ruby did you tell him everything you heard?"I asked ruby
"Almost. I didn't tell him about James putting his tong down your throat," She with a giggle
"Why did you have to say that?"I asked hiding my face.
"Because it's funny," She said still laughing.
"RUBY YOU BETTER RUN NOW" I yelled as I started to chase her. The rest of the day was spent on seeing if anyone could beat me at staying under the water but no one could no matter what they did.