‹ Prequel: Crimson (Book One)

Darkness Follows (Book Two)

Anger

*Taylor’s POV*

I had wanted to get that off my chest for a long time, my anger spread through my veins like fire to wood. I hated being here, I wanted to be out there on my own, destroying every single beast I came across and I planned to do it.
I would steal weapons, food and other supplies from the storage house.
I was storming my way to my room to first collect some bags when I bumped into a guy; he looked around twenty years old with short spiked hair.
“Watch it!” he pushed me
“Don’t get me even angrier than I already am” I said huffing
“Oh and why are YOU so angry, you’re part of a group that is known widely through the headquarters, you think you’re so high and mighty, with your mighty vampire queen Charlotte!”
“Ha! I hate her as much as you! I want nothing to do with that little group or any of this place anymore, in fact I was on my way to pack and leave this place to destroy any creature I can find” I said to him
“Can I join you, I could find others to come too, but we have to get Blake too” he said.
“Blake? Why do you want Blake?” I asked confused
“I... well... I admire him” he stuttered
“Oh My God! You fancy him don’t you! You do realise he’s in there hugging Aala right now lovingly don’t you?” I laughed
“What!” He fumed, “He’s no different to them... you know what, forget that pathetic piece of trash, go get your stuff from your room, we’ll meet at the storage house, I am going to get some others that wish to come, the more the better chances we have” He said, stomping off
“Hey what’s your name?!” I called quickly
“It’s Ash” he shouted back

I rushed off to the Cazador home, quickly sweeping all the stuff I needed into a rucksack, I came across a picture that had been taken five years ago, it was of the day we were all by the lake, before the others had gone into the lake for a laugh, we were all happier then, I was slightly happier, I still resented Charlotte for having a family of her own and getting Tony.
I shoved the picture roughly in my bag and went swiftly out of the room, I quickly ran to get some weapons, a gun, a knife and a thick, swift sword and sheathed them to my body.
I dodged hunters, hiding around corners, running around until I arrived in front of the large storage house.
Ash was already by the storage house, with what looked like 20 others.
“You took your time” He said cockily
“Oh shut your trap, how did you get so many?” I asked critically
“You’d be surprised how many people don’t agree with Alejandro’s view of turning people back, you could tell it in the hall, I just had to find a few and then it snowballed. Look... here come another two” he said pointing off towards the other building behind us.
“Is you da guys who wanna be killing those pricks?” a large guy said in a gruff voice, I had to stop myself chuckling from hearing what he just said.
“Yes we are the ones who are going to be killing vampires and werewolves alike.” Ash replied
“Shame he can’t speak properly” I mumbled to Ash, obviously not quiet enough as the big gruff guy had heard me.
He grabbed hold of my throat and pinned me to the storage wall.
“Dunt you eva tell me I cant speak proper, you get me?” I laughed at him, kneed him in his privates, his hand let go of my throat I took the chance to grab it and turn it right around my back.
“Taylor stop” Ash said
“Like fuck will I stop” I replied sharply, twisting the man’s arm again, making take a sharp intake of breath.
“Taylor, I mean it, stop”
“Fine, but let me tell you all this, I will not take any shit from any of you, I make this a warning to you all” I said grumpily, letting go of the man’s arm as he went to retaliate. As he tried to wipe me out with his legs I jumped, kicking him in the face.
“That’s enough! If you all cannot get along and someone starts causing trouble for the others, I shall make sure you are dealt with harshly, do not test me!” Ash said
All the people around us had their heads down and then nodded in agreement, the dumb guy on the floor, shook his head.
“Like fuck will I be around her!” he said harshly
“Ha! So you can talk properly” I laughed
I looked towards Ash; he was looking towards the guy with evil eyes, a death glare.
“Well then, I guess it’s time to make an example of you, Taylor, would you like to do the honours” he gestured to the man, and with delight I smiled a Cheshire grin.
Even some of the others were watching also smiling.
I got out my knife while kicking him in the stomach hard, then into the head, it felt so good to let out my anger, finally after beating him, I put a knife sharply into his chest and watched the light in his eyes fade.
“Well done Taylor, now you all understand, anyone wish to leave?” Ash asked, well it was more of a threat.
Nobody moved.
“Well then, let’s quickly bury him and then we gather supplies before any of us are missed” He ordered.
Ash was a real bad guy; he was amazing, strong, a natural born leader.
We would be one bad ass group, it was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope whoever is reading this likes it. x