Status: Complete

I'm Ready to Leap. I'm Ready to Live.

eight

Brendon’s POV

Everything was just as I expected, but it was so much more. I moved in with Kat and we began to plan our wedding. She was so happy to not to have to do it alone. I was just happy to see her smile. That’s all she did anymore. It gave me the greatest satisfaction in the world to know that it was partly because of me.

Unfortunately the news of our wedding had traveled to someone we both wished it hadn’t. Craig. He called her a lot. She refused to change her number because she had a hard enough time remembering the one that she had. He was quite relentless. Crying, apologizing, followed up by yelling and cursing at her. That would be the point she would hang up. Ninety nine percent of the time she wouldn’t even answer the phone. Sometimes I would answer. He never seemed to have much to say to me. He wanted her back badly. I knew it. To be honest I knew a small part of her wanted to just go back. Simply because it was so easy. Then she would look at me and all I would see in her eyes was love and adoration. We belonged together. We were far to powerless to stop it.

So, now here I stand waiting for my bride and I know that she is going to look perfect. She comes around the corner. I realize I was right. She looks just like an angel. Her skin is glowing, her smile is placed blissfully upon her lips, she just looks so relaxed.

I take her hands in mine when she arrives beside me. Together we walk to the altar. “I love you.” I whisper.

“I love you too.” she says just as quietly. Then she smiles.

We’ve written our own vows. I go first.

“Ekaterina, the first time I met you I watched to beat up a guy at least five times your size. (she smiles and lets out a chuckle). Since then I’ve always known that you are a strong and intense girl. The fire behind your green eyes has never scared me, because all I’ve ever seen in them is passion. You are such a beautiful person, with such a peaceful soul. I’ve made some mistakes over the years, but I’ve always loved you just as much as I did the first time we kissed, but so much more now. I fall a little more in love with you everyday. I love you Kat.”

Her eyes are watery, but ever my soldier she starts her own, “Brendon, I’ve loved you since I was eighteen years old. You’ve been such a big part of why I became the person I am today. You taught me to think about others and how to let go of my past. You’ve also taught me one of the most important things a person can learn, and that is how to love. You make every day special and you never cease to amaze me with the little things you do for me. Nothing ever felt right until you came into my life. Now I have all the pieces of my puzzle and I would love to spend the rest of our lives putting it together. Shaping it into the perfect picture we always dreamed of. I love you Bren.”

Now we are both crying. We both say I do and exchange our rings. We asked the pastor not to even ask if anyone objected. Kat said specifically she would personally hand any one who did their own ass. Besides we didn’t care. All we wanted was each other. Forever.

The pastor introduces us and now I have a wife. The perfect wife. The wife that will call me while I’m on tour just to tell me that the dog peed on the floor, or that she cooked something really good and she wants to brag, or just that she loves me. I’ll always know when I’m gone that I have the most important thing in the world waiting for me back home.

*******************************************************************

Kat’s POV

I am Mrs. Urie now. It never gets old looking down at my hand and seeing my ring. I really got lucky. I love him more than anything, and he knows that now.

Brendon is on tour now. Well, not really anymore. He is coming home today. The dog and I have been lazing about on the couch all day. Our ears perking up every time a car drives down the road hoping its him. It hasn’t been yet so we lay our heads back down and continue staring at the T.V. I’m wearing some fitted sweats and one of Brendon’s t-shirts. I know how much he loves it when I wear his clothes. I always do when I know he is coming home. This time will be different though. I smile to myself for about the millionth time as I realize that the front door is opening.

“Hello?” he calls out.

“We’re in here.” I shout back.

“You and that dog better have a spot saved for me on that couch after I get done showering.” he says chuckling.

He enters the room. I rise from my spot and trot over to wrap my arms around him. “Ew you stink.” I say kissing his lips lightly. “But I’m still glad you are home smelly.”

He laughs. “Well, why don’t you join me in the shower?” he asks suggestively.

“Ok.” I say a little hesitantly. He doesn’t notice.

I wait for him in the bathroom. He comes in clean clothes in hand. Completely naked. I blush. Never could get over how amazing he looks without clothes on. He smiles at me. “Did you plan on showering in your clothes?” he asks.

“No.” I say simply.

He falls for my bait.

“Let me help you then.”

I stand up and let him slide the t-shirt over my head. My hands instinctively move. His seem to do the same. “Kat.” he says wonder in his voice.

“I’m pregnant.” I say a huge smile tugging at my lips.

He doesn’t say anything. He just kisses me. “I love you Kat.”

I can tell he doesn’t know what to say. So I just watch his eyes fill up and spill over as mine do the same. “You’ll be such a wonderful Mom.” he whispers through his tears into my ear.

“You’ll be an amazing Father Bren. She’s going to love you.”

“It’s a girl?” he chokes out as fresh tears fall from his eyes.

“Mhmm.” I answer nodding my head while we both cry and fall into each other’s arms again.

“I love you so much.” he says.

“And I love you.” I answer.

His hands find their way to my stomach. “And I already love you my little baby girl.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that is it guys. I really hope you guys enjoyed reading this and it's prequel as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Please let me know what you thought. Was it too corny?

Also to let anyone who is interested know I am currently working on an original fiction. I have an into and one chapter so far. here's the link: http://www.mibba.com/users/stories/chapters-overview/419035/

Also, I still would love to take your requests if there is anyone you would like me to write about. I mean ANYONE even if I don't know who it is I will do my proper research and do it :)

Lastly i would like to thank everyone who read subscribed and commented on both of these stories. They were my first two. You guys are amazing!!!!