Status: Update If people are interested :)

Loverboy

This Begins

Love is a word that is thrown around a lot
A word not everyone can really truly understand
It’s sometimes used in casual conversation
It’s sometimes used as a weapon
Only rarely is it spoke with true emotion

To most it used to play a cruel game…

Let's meet the players;

Scarlet Lewis
Image
-Scarlet is a nineteen year old who is usually a quiet, reserved skateboarder unless around Millie and Katelyn. She is always scared to speak up and usually just obeys orders, orders from her parents. Her parents are constantly nagging her since she decided to take a gap year out from University and now all she wants to do is get away. Scarlet knows she is destined for bigger things, but her parents don’t and never will, approve of these so called bigger things.

Millie McDowle
Image
-Millie is Scarlet’s nineteen year old best friend along with Katelyn, the three are one of a kind when together; Millie is outspoken and out to please everyone, however she is about to learn the hard way that trying to keep peace and keep everyone happy isn’t as easy as she imagines. She is extremely childish and energetic and her personality is unique. She is the biggest influence on what Scarlet and Katelyn do.

Katelyn Arnold
Image
-Katelyn is the happy go lucky one, nothing ever seems to faze her and she is always full of love. She is Scarlet and Millie’s rock, instantly cheering Millie up when she can’t make everyone happy and always there to lend an ear for Scarlet over her parent issues. But who is there to help Katelyn if she needs it? Maybe Blaine? No he hardly seems to be there for her anymore either, he’s too busy having “fun”

Charlie Smith
Image
-Charlie is the 20 year old quiet one in the group of lads, much like Scarlet. He has been best friends with Scarlet for as long as he can remember and that’s the way it has always stayed or has it? Charlie is pretty different to his other lad friends but that’s the way he likes it he loves photography but never gets recognition for it, unlike others he sometimes likes to have his time to shine.

Jake Jones
Image
-Jake is the 21 year old screamer in his band, everything about him is loud. He is very passionate about music, in general heavy screaming or rock music. He doesn’t give a shit about whatever people think about him or his friends, but if it does affect them you can look the fuck out. He is always smoking or drinking and occasionally taking drugs…behind his friend’s backs.

Blaine Clarke
Image
-Blaine is the 19 year old guitarist; he was introduced into the gang due to Katelyn as they have been best friends for about 7 years. He acts like a little child and whenever responsibility enters his vocabulary he is out. He has a fond love for skateboarding like Scarlet and very competitive as you’re about to find out…

West Williams
Image
-West is a 20 year old over confident, over cocky, over everything. He loves looking good for the ladies no matter how long it takes him, so yeah you could say he is extremely vain. Since his father passed away he seems to have spiraled out of control, he dropped out of college, has no job, no money no nothing. The only things keeping him afloat are his friends and his music.

And these guys need no introducing at all...

Josh Franceschi
Image

Max Helyer
Image

Matt Barnes
Image

Dan Flint
Image

Chris Miller
Image

Things are about to get very confusing indeed...
♠ ♠ ♠
I own all of the characters except the members of You Me At Six of course :')

This story will be updated once every week for now, once i get interest of course :D
Which means lots of subscriptions or comments about what you do or don't like about this opening or about the characters if you dislike any or ones that you do like :)

Sorry it was so long as well but I prefer putting the character pictures and profiles of them on like this instead of the character bit :D

Also maybe check out my other stories Too Much&There Will Be Rain
^ If any of you like All Time Low or Young Guns :3