Status: Update If people are interested :)

Loverboy

The Party Scene

West

“Yeah mate it’s getting sorted now, I got it under control”

“Mate if we get caught or the girls get wind of this, we’re in deep shit”

“Jake, chill…Millie is never going to find out and Scarlet and Katelyn are too wrapped up in everything else to even notice what we’ll be doing”

Shutting my phone and ending the call abruptly I slid it back in my jean pocket, trying not to let the tough ego I had built up around the two beefy blokes in front of me…slip. The one stepped forward towards me; he had a bad buzz cut to show off the huge eagle tattooed on the side of his skull. Grabbing me by the scruff of my leather jacket, my tiny stature was no match for any of these guys – he pushed me against the brick wall in the dingy back alley.

“No money, no goods”

He taunted menacingly as the other bloke behind him, this one had hair and sideburns to match – waved the tiny, square plastic bag in front of me filled to the brim with the white powder I was desperate to get my hands on. Looking from the plastic bag back to the guy holding me up against the wall, I somehow managed to push his hands off me.

“Listen Will I won’t be able to get money until the end of the week. My girlfriend only gets paid then, I can persuade her to lend me the money then. Just let me have the goods now and you’ll get your money then –“

“Doesn’t work like that; we’ve had this little problem before haven’t we West? Your mother couldn’t pay and now you can’t either. You’re just like her –“

Anger boiled in every crevice of my body, eventually the most of my anger quickly settled into my balled up fists which firstly approached Will in front of me. Recoiling in shock Will doubled over as I sent a jab to his stomach, John the other bloke who taunted me, ran over to Will’s aid to help him off the ground. The mass of cocaine he held in his hand immediately falling down onto the cobbled floor. Rushing from around Will I scrambled to the floor picking up the cocaine and running off at a high speed to meet Millie.

“JOHN I’M FUCKING FINE, YOU LET THE BASTARD GET THE COCAINE THOUGH!”

//

“I’m telling you babe it’s nothing”

Speaking the same sentence in monotone for the past half an hour, I had near enough managed to convince Millie that the “thugs” she referred to was nothing more than a practical joke played on me by Jake. Chucking my house keys down onto the coffee table I threw my legs over the arm as Millie joined my side.

“We should probably clear this house up a bit; mum is going to be home soon”

“Doesn’t matter because we won’t be here to bear the brunt of your mum’s mood”

“West she fucking put a roof over your head, at least help out here if you’re not going to get a job! Wait – what do you mean we won’t be here later?”

She stared at me skeptically with her piercing grey eyes, the eyes I was mesmerized by every single time I was confronted with them. Millie tucked her legs underneath her as my eyes trailed down to her bare legs, the urge to jump her right there and then the main focus in my mind.

“Oi! Focus, where are we going?!”

She hid her legs further under her bottom so they weren’t in my line of vision so much, she punched me in the arm to gain my attention and I groaned at her teasing nature. Developing the cocky grin on my lips, I shifted my body towards Millie in excitement, bouncing slightly as I did.

“Party tonight….underground warehouse. Me and Jake organized it, everyone has been invited and I was waiting to tell you as a surprise”

“It’s hardly a surprise babe, It’s just a party”

“Yeah but you’re dating one of the hosts which means you’ll get all the special treatment if you’re lucky”

She smirked at me, her eyes tinged with a glimmer of playfulness as she stood up off the sofa. Her lengthily legs exposed showing off the anchor and skull tattoo on her upper thigh, she walked over to the mirror pulling a hair band off her wrist and tying her curly, platinum white hair into a messy ponytail.

“If I’m lucky?”

She spoke with a sarcastic raise of her eyebrow, looking at me through the mirror. Smirking I bit down on the inside of my cheek as I admired the view I had of Millie, trailing my eyes hungrily up and down her body.

“Yeah you’ll have to work for it though, if you want all of these privileges”

Fiddling with the lighter I held in between my thumb and my index finger, I placed it down on the coffee table alongside the house keys. Millie smirked at me before she left the mirror and turned around walking back over towards me. Suddenly she straddled me, her legs resting either side of mine; she bit down on her bottom lip sucking it in slightly before she released it, teasingly bringing her lips to kiss under my ear as she travelled down to my neck.

“Millie you can’t…can’t keep doing that!”
I moaned as he lips nipped at my collar bone, my jeans getting tight as my member began to protrude upwards. Millie let a little laugh escape on my shoulder before she slipped off my lap and ran upstairs.

“Have fun sorting that out! I’m off to get changed, I have a feeling my privileges are well and truly secured”

“Damn it Millie!”

//

Millie came down the stairs half an hour later dressed in a tight red dress with her denim waistcoat open over the top, looking her up and down once again I left the sofa pressing a kiss on her cheek before rushing up the stairs to get changed too.

Another half an hour had passed and we were both finally ready and out of Millie’s house, she left a note for her mum and locked the door as we left dropping the keys inside her purse. Luckily the underground warehouse was only a short walk from Millie’s; it was around about 15 minutes.

When we entered the warehouse the pungent smell of alcohol mixed in with smoke intensified with every step closer you took inside, Millie saw Scarlet in a little black dress against the DJ booth with Charlie, Katelyn and Blaine and ran over towards them.

Scoffing and not bothering too much about Millie leaving me alone I weaved my way through the sweaty crowd, reaching the back exit and stepping out into the side alley. The stretchers were the first thing I noticed that drew me to the screamer of our band, and one of my close friends – Jake.

“Yo dude!”

Shouting over my friend he snapped his gaze from his rolled up cigarette to jog over towards me, grasping his arm and pulling him to the more secluded part of the alley. His brown eyes burned into mine in anticipation as he placed the cigarette he had just rolled up behind his ear.

“You got it?”

Slipping my hand into the back pocket of my jeans I retrieved the plastic bag from before, Jake’s eyes glued to the white substance rubbing his hands as the same adrenaline I felt pulsed through our veins. Immediately we both scanned the scene to make sure no one was in eye shot, once we gave each other the all clear Jake pulled his credit card from his back pocket and I got mine out too.

Opening the plastic bag I sprinkled some of the white powder onto Jake’s card using my card to push it into one straight line. Smirking at each other I ducked down blocking off my one nostrils and using my other nostril to instantly snort the whole line up in one swift moment.

Taking the plastic bag off me Jake took his turn sprinkling the powder, pushing it into a line and repeating my action – snorting the whole line in one. Within a few minutes the effects kicked in as I had within my body a new found energy, me and Jake knew what to do next.

The increased energy we felt as the side effects meant we could go longer in any physical activity – the physical activity of mine and Jake’s choosing was always sex. Jake patted me on the shoulder before returning through the door back to the warehouse to find some cheap slut to hook up with, the sex with anyone was always better on cocaine. I never had sex with Millie while on drugs due to the fact that if she found out – I’d be a dead man walking.

Leaning my body against the cool bricks of the alley, it seemed to decrease the rising temperature I had going on – another effect of the cocaine. When I had the buzz pulsing through my veins settled I was just about to go back into the warehouse when a pretty, little brunette stumbled down the steps falling into my arms.

Lifting her head up slightly to get a good look at her face, she squinted at me in her drunken stupor. Scoffing when she realized who it was that caught her; she pushed my arms from around her and tripped backwards before placing one hand on the wall to steady herself.

“Urgh what the fuck do you want West, I thought I said for you to leave me alone”

Smirking I took one step forward placing both my hands on her hips, trapping her against the wall and myself before leaning down and whispering in her ear.

“That’s not what you said last week, you were screaming my name if I’m not mistaken”

She shivered under my hold and I knew I had her where I wanted her, she lifted her emerald green eyes up to stare at me intently as my fingers smoothly travelled under her crop top, teasingly playing with her bra strap. Letting out a shaking breath, Annabelle arched her back at my cold touch and I took that as the opportunity to unhook her bra, taking her mouth in between mine pushing her back plush against the cold wall.

Annabelle urgently responded to my kiss, allowing me entrance inside of her mouth as our tongues battled in a heated dominance. Cupping her ass I managed to coax her into lifting her one leg up as I placed my arm underneath her knee.

Trailing my spare hand down her body I had remembered her every curve and as I reached her knickers I pushed them to one side before slipping a finger inside. Hearing an instant moan escape, I kept working as the clouds of heated breaths escaped our lips into the night sky.

“You want to scream my name again?”

I mocked playfully watching her head nod up and down furiously; teasingly I removed my finger and let her leg drop to the floor. Annabelle’s hands quickly worked on undoing my jeans as she placed the condom I had got out of my wallet on my hard member. Smirking at each other and checking the coast was clear, the adrenaline inside of me intensified as I picked Annabelle completely off the floor, using the wall to help me keep her up.

Desperately I used one hand to take her knickers off and without warning slammed my throbbing member inside of her, her back arched even further than before as she squirmed at the feeling but I pushed her further against the wall leaving no more space for her to move, my movements becoming faster and faster with each hushed scream of my name.

Eventually the climax between the two of us came too much for us to bear, her walls tightened around me and soon after I followed. Dropping her down on the floor, she pulled her knickers back up as I removed the condom and discarded it somewhere in the alley.

“At least you’re not a tight as before babe”

Winking at Annabelle she flipped me off, however remaining a playful smirk on her rosy red lips. Pulling her towards me once more I captured her lips with mine, before smacking her ass and sending her back through the door and into to warehouse. I waited 10 minutes before following her back inside, the effects of the cocaine still raging but my physical endurance seen to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blonde hair? Who cares
Little red dress will leave you a mess...

Yeahhhh first sex scene i've wrote ;L awkward turtle! :P

Anyway thanks for the subscribers & comments :)

Title Credit goes to ATL :)