Here With You

Concert Time

“Get your lazy butt up!” said Jamie then threw a pillow of mine at my face. Jamie's my bestfriend, my sister. She has been for almost a year, although it seems a lot longer. She slept over last night and this is how she wakes me up every time she sleeps here. I groaned and with my eyes closed, I threw it back at her. I was about to go back to sleep but then I remembered..WE WERE GOING TO AN ALLSTAR WEEKEND CONCERT TODAY! I shot up and jumped on my bed screamingily crying "WE'RE GOING TO MEET THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME, WE'RE GONNA MEET OUR HUSBANDS, OUR INSPIRATIONS, OUR HEROES!" I jumped one last time and sat down criss-cross and smiled REALLY big. The kind where you can’t stop and you have butterflies in your stomach. - then I washed up, changed, and got ready to go. I kissed my pug, Connor goodbye and closed the door of the house. I was heading to the drivers seat until Jamie stopped me and said “Woah girl! You are NOT gonna drive us there. We will just end up dead before we meet them, because you’re just gonna freak once you see the venue, let go of the wheel, and get us killed” I knew it was kinda possible, because I was born a ‘freak-out-over-most-things’ person, so I utterly agreed. She backed out the driveway, turned on the radio, and took off.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Note: This is my first fanfiction EVER. If you think I should get better at something in the story, please tell me. xx*