Here With You

Mom's Advice

*Zach's P.O.V.*
"Excuse me?" Thinking she might've heard something else that came out of my mouth.
"I am in love with your daughter, Chanelle"
She looked at me shocked, with a confused look. Chanelle's dad put his arm around her.
"Mrs. B?"
"Sorry Zach. It's just that, you're like a rockstar, there's other girls in this world, and it's amazing how you chose mine"
"Not a shocker to me. She has this thing in her, probably passion. I don't know. She has this vibe, these qualities that she has, that made me fall in love with her. That made her different from the rest which made me recognize her."
"I understand."
"What should I do now? I'm asking you because I want your opinion and advice. It's your decision. She's your daughter"
"Zach. It's not my decision, hun. I'm not the one that fell in love in 3 days. I'm not the one that's been showing her off this whole time, completely unaware of. I'm not the one that's being a gentleman thinking it's mine where honestly, it's all yours. Tell her, life's short, and you never know what could happen."
She left me thinking about it. I looked down on the floor. It was raining outside so I felt like I was in this romantic novel or such. I looked up at her, she was smiling at me, knowing she gave me good points. She walked up to leave but stopped next to me to quietly say "I give you permission, just don't hurt her, please" I gave her a hug, and said "Thank you so much, Mrs. B." She smirked and walked to the kitchen and she announced that I could sleepover and dinner will be ready soon. She already knew I was going to take the offer.

I walked upstairs to find Chanelle getting up. I power-walked over to her to help. She said 'Thank you'. Then bam, reality hit her.
"Why are you here Zach? Like why did you come all the way to the hospital for me?"
I let out a heavy sigh. I needed to tell her a way or another.
"I've been trying not to tell you this quickly, because it could've been awkward. But, from your mom, I learned that anything could be gone tomorrow and I might not be able to tell you this."
"Tell me what?" Now's the time.
"I love you"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so freaking cute. I was smiling so much writing this. How I wish this came true <3