Here With You

Rainy Day Surprise

*Chanelle's P.O.V*
It's been weeks since I've been dating Zach. Yes. Dating. I know we just said 'I love you' to each other but he takes it seriously. Gotta love that boy. We were at my house, watching a scary movie, on a rainy day. My mom was visiting her Mom in SF and my Dad was at work, but when he came home he didn't seem to mind me and Zach cuddling all the time. He just winks and mouths to Zach "Don't hurt her."

"Are you even watching the movie?" I look up at Zach. (on his lap)
"No. I'm watching you" He smiles. If smiles could kill, I'd be dead.
I smiled then turned back to the movie. A scary face popped up and I jumped and felt Zach's arms wrapping around me. He was so protective.
"Thank you"
"Not a problem"

30 minutes later, the I heard a car beep. I looked at the door and I see two figures coming up, a man and woman. The doorbell rings and I look at Zach with a confused look.

"Who could that be?" I had no peep-hole and I couldn't recognize them from the windows so I gave up and opened the door.
It's Cameron and Jamie, soaking wet. Shivering. No surprise. The storm was crazy. Rare here in L.A. I wondered what Jamie was doing with Cameron, she'd be so nervous if they ever had one-on-one time. Except when we first met them - That was so weird. The whole time, we were just standing there exchanging glances.
The first things that comes from Cameron's mouth a few minutes later was...
"We're a couple!"
♠ ♠ ♠
K. My friend just quit on me when helping with my Algebra homeerk so I wrote a new chapter - (PROCRASTINATION)
By the way, you guys should comment more and tell me what you think of the story so far. Lol. I have like 35 readers and 1 comment. Xx(: