Here With You

Visiting Ol' Buddies

*Jamie's P.O.V.*
Cameron and I have been dating for weeks now. He asked me out the day Chanelle was in the hospital. He was so gentle, supportive for my best friend. He lent me a shoulder. He drove me home and stayed with me, and eventually he went home as my boyfriend. It's amazing that I promised myself I would never trust a boy after this hard break up, but Cameron passed along and changed that. I love him so much.

I was at Cameron's house and we decided to visit Chanelle. I haven't talked to her since she got out the hospital, and don't know how we're going to break it to her about us. She'll spazz - typical. But she'll hate for leaving her as a third wheel. We'll push Zach to ask her out.

We were at her driveway, and Cameron squeezed my hand when he opened my door and kissed my forehead. It was pouring rain so Cameron carried me and ran to their doorstep. We had no umbrella since it started raining once we were in the freeway. He slipped a few times, but still managed not to slide. We rand the doorbell and could see her figure near the windows. How I missed her. I wanted to hug her once she'd open the door, but Cameron had his arm around me so I can't just break away. I think. She opened the door. Sweats. She looked comfy and dry while I was sticky with my clothes drenched from the rain and wet.

"Hey!" She said.
"I missed ya!" I said.
Cameron didn't say a darn thing.
He broke the silence 5 minutes later.
"We're a couple!" He snorted kinda.
"Whaaat?" She started jumping and covering her mouth from squealing.
I smiled, I missed that hyper child.
"We are. Can we come in?" I said.
"Sure. We have a lot to catch up on" She said.
Zach caught the corner of my eye and I was like 'Shut up' inside.
"Oh my god. You're dating..." I practically shouted.
"Haa, yeah. For a few weeks now. How about you guys?" She said.
"Same here!" Cameron grinned.
"We should go on a double-date sometime" Chanelle said.
"We shall. Later. The news said it won't last the whole day" Cameron said.
"Pier?" Zach asked, walking up to Chanelle wrapping his arms around her and resting his head on her shoulder.
"How come you don't do that to me?" I joked around.
He let go of my hand and pulled me close to him, carried me bridal style, and kissed me.
I was blushing so hard.
Zach and Chanelle were standing so awkward, smiling. They were cute together themselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you guys..I have like 30 readers..Not much, but it is to me.
Share the story with your friends! Give them the link (: xx
By the way, I'm nowhere near the end. This is just the beginning :D
ANOTHER BY THE WAY, they just ended their tour(: that's why they haven't been on tour in weeks.