Here With You

Silly String War

*Zach's P.O.V.*
It was no surprise to see Jamie and Cameron as a couple. Honestly. They were adorable. I'm so proud of Cameron. We went to the kitchen to catch up while we called the other guys, Dillon, Nathan, and Michael. The girls were in Chanelle's room laughing and screaming.
"Beautiful, Gorgeous, Lovely?" I asked Cameron referring to Jamie.
"All of the above. How about C?" That's what he calls my baby.
"All the synonyms of beautiful."
"I've just noticed that you're kind of a romantic at heart"
"Really? I didn't notice."
"Zach. You never notice. Ever."
"Shut up" I whined, even though I knew it's true.
We decided to silly string the girls. We yelled we were going to the store to buy groceries. We did but along with the silly string. We signed autographs for fans that saw us and drove back.
"Shhh." Cam said, quietly creeping up the stairs.
"Oh yeah. Do the creep"
"1..."
"2..."
"3!!!!!"
We opened their door to find no one there. The closet, nothing. The bathroom, nothing. We were pissed and confused. Trudging down, giving up. We see the girls coming around the corner, with THE SILLY STRING WE BOUGHT.
"Aim!" Jamie said.
"FIRE!!" Chanelle screamed.
We fell down, with the girls coming closer, every move we took. They eventually ran out, screamed, and ran and us guys, being the faster one, caught up to them. We picked them up, and carried them, fireman style.
"You girls have been very baaad" Cameron said.
"You know, we have to punish you now." I said.
The girls were squealing which made them more cuter.
"Put us down, and then tell us the punishment" Chanelle said.
We put them down gently. Once Cameron was about to speak, they ran out the front door.
Lucky for us, Dillon, Nathan, and Michael were coming up the driveway. Michael caught Chanelle, and Nathan caught Jamie. We caught up and just hugged them.
"We love you" Cameron and I said at the same time.
"We don't love you" They joked.
We kissed them until they said it back.
Nathan, Dillon, and Michael were amazed.