Here With You

Hook-Ups, Puppy Love, and Kisses

*Chanelle's P.O.V*
Before Zach and I met at their concert, I never thought of dating him. Him falling head-over-heels, I thought of it, but never thought it would happen. It's amazing how dreams really DO come true. I got a reply from Zach on the band's twitter way before I met them, and thought that would be the last time I ever got a chance to actually 'communicate' with him. Boy, I was wrong. Here I am, with the most down-to-earth guy, as his girlfriend, hugging, kissing him every single day. If we're not together, he would send me 'Goodmorning' and 'Goodnight' texts. He would text me reminding me he loves me when I would be away, then when I have time, I would read them. He makes my heart skip beats. No guy has ever made that happen like that. I was just a fan, now look at me now. It's amazing.

I was thinking all of that when Michael, Nathan, and Dillon were telling me 'How much he loves you" "How come you haven't came earlier in his life? ha" "He told me that you're the one he's been looking for"

The last one got me. I was smiling so big. Ever. Jamie was in the shower since it was still muddy from the rain when we ran outside from the guys and we slipped on some. Zach told the guys the 'compliments' in the other room, while I was reading a magazine by myself in the other. When the guys told me what Zach said, they sat down in the couch next to me, while I was in the love seat, alone, hoping for Zach to come sit down next to me. Of course, he did. He grabbed my hand, the one that was about to turn the page, and kissed it.

"Save it for later guys. I still need a hunny for myself. Don't rub it in" Michael whined.
"We love each other. I won't stop being all lovey-dovey till I die" Zach said.
"Same. And Michael, I could hook you up with my friend, Elizabeth. She loves the band, and I think you have a lot of things in common" I said.
"Name something"
"You guys have your own dirty minds and ways. You're the funniest out of the group. You have loud laughs. You're the quiet one unless you're making a joke" I proudly stated.
"Sounds hot. I'll give it a try" Michael gave me a smile and told me to tell her to visit.
"I will. Thanks Mikey."
"Welcome, babygirl"
"HEY!" Zach shouted and shot up. I kissed him on the cheek, but when I was about to break it, he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me on the lips.
"I've been waiting for that." Zach said.
"You'll get more later. But for now, I have to take a call."
"I'll be waiting!"

I went up to my bedroom where I could hear Jamie singing in the bathroom and Cameron anxiously waiting for her. He was sitting in front of the door like a dog waiting for its owner. It was cute.

I called Elizabeth and went to voicemail. I told her to come by later. She called a few minutes later, and said she would. My other friends, like Elizabeth, had no idea I was dating Zach. Or that Jamie was dating Cameron. And no idea, that she was about to get hooked. I needed to tell them one by one, or just tell them if they ask.

Anyways, I was laughing at Cam scratching at the door and whispering "Baby come out."
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you guys see the video for "Blame It On September"?!!! It was super adorable. The best music video by them, by far. Zach looks like a good kisser. ;)