Here With You

Welcome To The Family

*Chanelle's P.O.V.*
After Elizabeth called, I went downstairs to see Zach waiting at the very last step with his arms open. I ran down, and jumped in them. I heard Mikey say "You guys are making me cry."

"Be right back, babe." Zach whispered in my ear. He let go slowly and turned to look at Michael, already looking at him. He starts sprinting to Mike, who is running away.
"LET ME LOVE YOU!" Zach yells and disappears on the other side of the house.
I laugh and look at Nathan and Dillon.
"I agree with Michael. Turn it down a notch."
"I think we would have to turn notches to just stop the hugging. Not the kissing" I said and winked.
The guys groaned and the doorbell rang. I looked from the window to find my Dad home from work.
"GUYS! ACT NORMAL!" I was referring to Zach and Michael wrestling in my kitchen.

I opened the door.
"Hi Dad. How was work?"
"It was great. How was staying at home?"
"Good." He looked behind my shoulder to see other guys he's never met.
"Oh my god! I forgot! Dad, this is Michael, Nathan, and Dillon. And Cameron's upstairs. They're the rest of Allstar Weekend. "
"Ok. I was about to ground you. Be careful sweetie. I just came to check on you. I'm going to sleep over at my friend's house so we can catch up. We just met out of the blue at the grocery. I'm not going to be home for a few days, but I'll let you know when I'm coming home."
"Ok Dad. Thank you. Drive safe and be safe. I love you."
"Love you too." And he kissed my forehead.
Right after he went around the block, Elizabeth's car came up.

I was running up to her, that I almost got ran over. I didn't know how much I've missed her. She rolled down her window while she was straightening up her car.
"I've missed you so much! How's life?"
"Fascinating. A dream come true."
"What do you mean by that?" Still concentrating on parking.
"I'll let you know in a sec."
She got it straightened and hugged me tight.
"I just came back from my soccer game when you called me, so sorry I didn't answer"
"It was no biggie. You need water to let you cool down?" Knowing she went straight over here, because she was still in her uniform.
"Yeah. Please. Thanks." She walked in the house, took a glance, and didn't know Michael was coming to her on her right side. She was looking to the left, but now Michael was right behind her. She turned to look at me that she swatted her long ponytail in Michael's face.

"Aghhh." He said. I tried not to laugh.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I didn't know my hair was that long!" Liz said apologetically.
"It's fine sweetheart"
"Oh hey, you're the drummer from Allstar Weekend! What the heck are you doing here?"
I interrupted "This is kinda why I invited you here. I'm dating Zach, the singer. And the rest of the guys came over. Also Jamie and Cameron, the bassist, are dating as well"
She got wide-eyed with a blank face. She looked at Zach putting his arm around me. She looked up to find Cameron carrying Jamie downstairs. She looked at Dillon and Nathan coming from the kitchen. We were in a circle, surrounding her in the middle. Her face went back to normal and looked at all of us.
"Can I be a part of the family?"
We all 'awww'd' and hugged her. My head was near hers and she whispered "Michael's hotter in person."