Here With You

Venues and Fantasies

"I love you" Zach whispered to me.
He carried me, bridal style, from the venue to their tour bus. With my head near his neck, I could smell his cologne. It smelt like heaven. We reached the tour bus, he carefully put me down and told me to wait for him. I watched him go to the back of bus, hearing him struggling to find something. Few moments later, I was in the other room. He came behind me and kissed my neck. His arms were around my waist and I felt something small and the shape of a square in his hand. I looked behind and saw he was on one knee. "Will you marry me? It might seem crazy you might say, like we just met. But I feel we were made for each other. Please be mine. My princess. My Mrs. Porter" I was about to faint. I couldn't believe it. Zach. Zach Porter was on one knee. Asking ME to marry him. It was my dream, and now it's all coming true. I said yes and jumped-hugged him. We were both smiling so much. Nothing could ruin it now.
"Wakey, wakey. Eggs and Bacey. We're a few blocks away from the venue" said Jamie. "You had quite some dream."
"How do you know?" I asked. Pissed off it wasn't real.
"You kept screaming ZACH! Haha. Did you dream of you and him..."
"No." I interrupted.
"Oh well. I could imagine me and Cameron though"
I smiled at her fantasy. I laughed in my head about my dream. That would never happen. I don't think that the guys would ever do that.

We reached the venue. I saw many people there with their Allstar Weekend posters, T-shirts, and bracelets. Jamie and I had the whole weekend to make our own shirts and posters for the boys, and we were SURE they would love it. We also bought them presents that they all desired. The concert was free, so we didn't need to bring anything but our Allstar Weekend 'gear'. As we went through the doors, something was telling me in my head that something I've always wanted was going to be done.