Here With You

Taking Walks and Ice Cream Spills

Well, Michael and Elizabeth left as a couple. They were precious. That left Nathan and Dillon the 'single men'. That's what they called themselves. Zach and I kinda felt bad so we all went to the park to get ice cream and take a walk.

Zach and Dillon went over to get us ice cream. So, Nathan and I were walking nearby. We were talking about life and the upcoming tour.
"Had any of the guys, including Zach, asked any of the girls, including you, on tour?"
"Sadly, no. I'm not begging, I'm patient. I'll wait."
"Thatta girl. Zach doesn't like girls constantly bugging him for something."
"What does that mean?"
"Means you're perfect that child."
"Aww. Sweet."
He smiled back at me and looked over my shoulder, he was in awe. I turned around to find a group of girls, around our age, huddled talking. I punched him in the shoulder.
"Earth to Nathan. What are you thinking of?"
"That I should go talk to that pretty lady."
"Which one? There's 5."
"The one in the white tank and shorts."
"Aw. She's cute. Go. I'll be with the guys. Good luck."
"Ok, thanks. See you later."

I went over to Zach and Dill coming with our ice cream. I held on to Nathan's and we sat on the closest bench near Nathan so we could spy on him. We loved messing with each other. I was in the middle between them and took turns spying with Dill's binoculars. I honestly, don't know why he got them out of his backpack. It's weird, it's like he knew this was going to happen. Dillon took the longest time spying on Nathan and the girl. We were going counter-clockwise with the binoculars so when Dillon went to give it to Zach, instead of putting them in his lap, he hit the back of his head which made Zach spill his ice cream on his shirt.
"Ahhh DILLON!" He growled.
"Dillon, why'd you do that?" I snapped.
"I wasn't thinking straight." Dillon said apologetically.
Zach quietly cursed him out and I went to get napkins for him. Once I was a few feet away, I turned around to see Zach punch and slap Dill.
"THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT!" Zach yelled. I laughed and turned back around. When things don't turn out right, Blame It On Dillon.

*Nathan's P.O.V.*
This girl's beautiful. She has a lot of qualities that we have in common. She's the most down-to-earth and coolest person I've ever met. Her name was Nora and was our age. She was perfect. We were talking about our favorite bands until she got a call and told me she had to go.
"Can't you stay a little bit longer?"
"I'm so sorry. But once my parents say I have to go...I have to go."
"I understand. Can I have your number then?"
"Sure" Then smiled like an angel.
She wrote it down on my hand and watched her walk away with her friends. I guessed they all lived close. I looked around to see Dillon, putting something like binoculars, back into his backpack, and Chanelle wiping something off of Zach.
"Hey guys. Were you guys spying?"
"What else could we be looking at? Children scraping their knees? Men dropping toppings off their hot dog? Of course we were." Dillon said.
"Why did I ask?" Saying it as a rhetorical question. "Can we go home now? I need to call her right now or I'd die."
"Nate, love can't do that." Zach said.
"It could, if you're falling that fast."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone want to be Dillon's girlfriend now? (;