Here With You

Meeting The Family

*Zach's P.O.V.*
It's been a long day. Nathan was on the phone with the girl, who I found out was Nora. She was sweet and had A LOT in common with Nate. We've, as in Chanelle and I, have been teasing him the whole time because Nathan would want to surprise her at her house and he doesn't know where she lives. It was quite funny how we reacted when we told him.

I've been writing this song about Chanelle. It's called 'Here With You'. Basically, a story about our life now and how we met. I'm going to play the song to her after our family dinner with my family. She was finally going to meet them after bugging her about it. She was too nervous about what to say and do until she got more confident about the situation. Teamwork.

I was waiting for her to get ready. Wearing the most beautiful dress, yet casual and her hair in a bun. She was the most prettiest girl I've ever been with.
"You're beautiful just the way you are. You don't need make up." I told her while she was putting on her mascara.
"Thanks love. But I just want to."
"Just take my words that you're beautiful." I sat up and walked over to her kissing the back of her neck.
"Let's go. I'm ready."
"Okay." Grabbing her hand, we went downstairs.

One hand was steering and the other was interlocked with Chanelle's. She started fidgeting and breathing heavier.
"Don't be nervous."
"I just..What if they don't like me?"
"They will. Not just cause their my parents. But because they like nice, beautiful, kind, and supportive people like you."
"Aww. I love you."
"Love you too."
After I told her that, she started to grab my hand less tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know Here With You was an old song coming from Suddenly Yours but it was the only song by them that had the same relationship as Chanelle and Zach in the story.

Pretend Chanelle and Jamie don't have to go back to college yet :P

LOVE YOU GUYS. 53 readers!