Here With You

Blame It on Victor

*Chanelle's P.O.V.*
I was so damn nervous. Nervous like when I first met the band for the first time. Nervous when I went up for my speech on graduation. Nervous when I got caught in my first lie. You know the feeling.

"I don't wanna get out." I told Zach. He was trying his hardest to get me out from the passenger seat.
"You know. Could I just call my family so we could meet and eat out here?" Zach spoke.
"Please?" I begged.
"It was a rhetorical question, with a hint of sarcasm my darling."
I sighed. I was going to meet Zach's family one way or another.
He casually put his arm around me when he helped me out. Supportingly, he kissed me on the side of my head.
"Do this for me. For us. How do you think I felt?" Zach mentioned. He was talking about when he first met my parents and we weren't even together, just yet.
"I suppose that was harder."
"It was. Now please, don't be nervous."
"I'll try not to."

"MOM, DAD, VICTOR!" Zach yelled out at the top of his lungs, even though knowing they were in the dining room.
"Zach, hon, take it down a notch. You know the neighbors can call again and...OH THERE'S THE PRETTY GIRL THAT YOU'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT!" She, herself, was almost squealing. Zach was so blushing. I chuckled. She ran up to me, hugged me tightly, and grasped my hand.
"Victor Lawrence, we have a very important visitor! Stop playing video games and get down here!" Zach's mom yelled. She led me to the kitchen.
"You don't mind waiting for a few minutes, Chanelle dear, do you? I had a lack of ingredients so I had to go to the grocery at the last minute."
Zach's dad was coming around the corner and he was smiling. I instantly felt like family.
"No, I don't mind waiting, Mrs. Porter." I gave a huge smile.
"Thank you. You could go up with Zach upstairs. He'll take you on a tour around the house. Won't you Zach? Also, introduce Vic to her. He's always up there. Never takes a break." She winked at me and looked at Zach nodding.
"Not a problem Mom. When will dinner be ready?"
"I'll call you guys." She gave us such a sweet smile. I felt close to her already and suddenly less nervous.

"Chanelle, this is my Dad. Dad, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Chanelle." Zach motioning.
"Nice to meet you, honey. I hope we'll get to see each other more so we can all be family." Zach's dad said.
"I hope so too, Mr. Porter."
"Please. Call me Dave." He offered a smile and told Zach once again to take me on a tour.

"So far. So good." Zach said whilst leading me up the stairs.
"I suddenly feel like family. This IS good." I stated.
"Thatta girl."

"Victor Lawrence. We've been calling you up for how long?" Zach asked.
"Sorry. COD. It would ruin my kill streak." Vic said.
"Can't you pasue that thing, at least?"
"Sorry bro. I was playing it online. It doesn't have a pause button."
"Well, it doesn't freaking get saved anyway. What's the point?"
"Never thought of that. Sorry." Vic innocently said. I was just standing there watching, hearing the whole thing.
"Anyways, this is Chanelle. I know you saw TONS on pictures before."
"I did." He walked up to me and whispered in my ear and said...
"I think you're the right one for him."
I was blushing so damn hard, Zach was questioning what he said.
"Nothing Zach. Take me on the tour now."
He grabbed my hand, said bye to his brother, and went to his room.

"I heard about this flower wallpaper. Never thought it was true." I managed to say
"Well it was. There's nothing wrong with it though."
"There isn't. Just you know, odd."
"That's how I was born, babe." He said surprisingly proudly.
"So, what you wanna do?"
"Kiss? Make out? Kiss some more.I prefer it all squeezed in the time my mom's broth takes."
I laughed and just laid on his bed. He closed the door and jumped on top of me.
"Ow Zach! I have bruises on my leg!"
"From?"
"Darn soccer."
"Oh, I'll kiss them later. I'll just kiss your lips for now."
I lost track of time. Probably a good 30 minutes. His lips are so soft. Passion was all over our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck which made him put his hands on my waist. It was starting to get really romantic until Vic ruined it.
"ZACH. DON'T GO IN HER GREAT SALT LAKE NOW! I'M GOING TO LOSE MY APPETITE."
"WHATEVER!" Zach called back, irritated.
"Sorry." Zach apologetically said and frowned.
"For what?"
"It could be two things. One, pushing you too hard for making out too long. Two, for the disruption."
"Well, it was the most longest session I had."
"I know you liked it." Zach said 5 minutes later. Such a flirt, he was.
"I still love you though."
"Me too. I was just expressing it too long."
"Don't sweat it, Zach."

"ZACH. CHANELLE. VIC. DINNER'S READY!" I heard Zach's Mom called out.
Zach unlocked the door, reached for my hand, and went downstairs.
I was still in La la land. He was such a great kisser. I didn't know what was being said. All I know was hearing Zach's mom awhhh'ng us when she saw me and Zach's hand interlocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
55 READERS <3' Xx

I'd love to here your opinions on the story!