Here With You

Here With You

*Chanelle's P.O.V.*
I was in Zach's bed watching E!news, while reading a magazine, with my clothes (Zach's Shirt and boxers) on my side. I could hear Zach singing a song, which I never heard of.
"I'm so in love with you. My mind is set on you. This time and every time, I just can't get enough of you."
I didn't think much of it though. Thinking it was a favorite song of his.

A few minutes later, Zach came out with a towel around his waist and drying his hair with another and staring at me so mysterious with a smirk.
"Hi love. I'm done, there's more towels in the cabinet at the bottom shelf. And I left your toothbrush on the counter and you know where's the toothpaste. By the way, I sound like a father. Although, I don't make out with my daughters."
"Thank you. And you just made it kinda awkward now."
"That's what I'm made of."

I closed the door on him, with my/his clothes in my arm. I put them on the counter and decided to brush my teeth in the shower to save water. I stripped my clothes off, bringing my toothbrush. While in there, I couldn't stop thinking about my life about what goes on from here. A shower is a good place to think. When will I go back to college? What will happen if I do? What will happen if they go on tour? Will I be able to go? How am I going to tell my other family members and my friends about Zach and I? I sighed and turned off the shower. I could tell I've been there for awhile since my fingers were getting wrinkly. Ew.

I was so glad I brought a pair of bra/panties in my bag just in case. That's why you should always be prepared for anything. While changing, washing my face, brushing my teeth, and brushing my hair, I heard Zach shuffling through something. I ignored it, probably just looking for his phone. I came out, only to find Zach in a suit, his hair combed back into a 70s look, with a guitar, and him staring deeply into my eyes.
"What's going on?" I asked.
He didn't answer and took my hands instead. He sat me on the bed, and sat right beside me ready to play. I was so nervous/excited of what he was going to do.
"I wrote you a song. This is all my feelings about you. I hope you like it." He started to play and I was already in tears.

"You were my favorite poster
hanging on a wall
And just like a roller coaster
you kept me
waiting for a fall

A surprise I expected, and protected
Like it's all I ever knew
In your eyes you selected me
the same way I chose you
Same way I chose you

I'm so in love with you
My mind is set on you
This time and every time
I just can't get enough of you
And when I'm stuck at home
they think I'm all alone
Don't know what I would do
if they knew I was here with you

I'm here without a reason
lyin' on the floor
and you are my favorite season
You keep me warm when I am cold
When your hands comin' toward me
I'm ignoring you
It's not that I want to
When I'm gone are you lonely, babe?
I cannot hurt you
No, I will not hurt you

I'm so in love with you
My mind is set on you
This time and every time
I just can't get enough of you
And when I'm stuck at home
they think I'm all alone
Don't know what I would do
if they knew I was here with you

You don't have to move
I want you to stay
You're taped to my wall like you're glued to my brain
And now I can't stop
what I couldn't plan
my hands are holdin' onto you

You're still my favorite poster
waitin' on a wall
We're both on this roller coaster

I'm so in love with you
My mind is set on you
This time and every time
I just can't get enough of you
And when I'm stuck at home
They think I'm all alone
Don't know what I would do
if they knew I was here with you

I'm so in love with you
My mind is set on you
This time and every time
I just can't get enough of you
And when I'm stuck at home
they think I'm all alone
Don't know what I would do
if they knew I was here with you
Here with you, here with you

If they knew I was here with you"

When he was done, he stared deeply into my eyes. If eyes could kill, those ocean blue eyes of his could kill me instantly.
"I love you." He said so quietly it was almost a whisper. I couldn't say anything, I just smiled at him telling him I loved him too. He kissed me with so much passion for seconds. I didn't care if the setting wasn't perfect. The song meant so much to me. For the fact, that it was about me, for me, that he loves me.
"Two more surprises." Oh God. I'll pass out, I swear.
"One. I want you to come on tour with me. Since, it's coming in a few days. I told you now because if I told you earlier, you might've worried about it more. I just wanted less worry in this. And two..”
He got on one knee.