Here With You

Few Days Until Tour

*Zach's P.O.V.*
I'm pretty much an engaged man now. Chanelle has to stay home with her family, so they could have more time before she leaves on tour with us. Yes, her parents told her she can. How awesome and loving are they? Also, I have to go to Cameron's so we could get ready.

"I'll miss you. Text me once you get to Cameron's. I love you"
"I will. Love you too." I watched her go inside and drove off.

It wasn't a long drive though. I walked up Cameron's door steps and rang the doorbell. I heard Wilson coming up to the door, scratching and barking. Cameron opened the door after a few more rings. He was shirtless and looks like he was out of breath.

"Can I come in? I haven't hanged out with you for quite some time. Also, we need to discuss tour with the other guys." I saw Jamie upstairs from his bedroom.
"Sure Zach. Just give me a few."
I watched him go upstairs. I was curious. From thinking about it too much, Jamie and Cameron were 'doing it'. While waiting, like I promised, I texted Chanelle that I was at Cameron's.

"Ok. What's up?" Cameron said coming downstairs.
"Well, I just want to make things straight. I know I'm taking Chanelle on tour. I know Michael is taking Liz on tour. I know Nathan is taking Nora on tour. And Dillon still single. Haha. What about you? Are you taking Jamie?"
"Okay. And yup. I'm taking my girl."
"Okay. We all have our luggage packed. And yours and Jamie's?"
"We need to get it done."
"Okay. Do it tonight then."
"Everyone has all their passports and tickets. How about you two?"
"Yeah, we have it."
"Okay. Our first landing is in Florida."
"I know that."
"Of course you do."

Jamie went downstairs, caught our attention, saw I was there, and went to the kitchen to make us something to eat.
Cameron turned his attention back to me and looked at my left hand.

"So my buddy's actually engaged now, huh?"
"Haha yes. I think this is the smartest decision I've made."
"Awesome. I was thinking about proposing to Jamie when she's on tour with us."
"Well, why don't you?"
"Because, she's not the type of person who wants people to rush things with her."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah."
"Well, that's kinda weird. Since you made love with her!!!" I coughed up.
"HEY! How did you know?"
"It's obvious, my friend."
"Well, I don't know."
"Wait and time will tell." I told him and went to the kitchen to find Jamie making cupcakes. Typical of Jamie.
We helped her with it, baked them, and then scarffed them down. We talked for a few more hours and drove back home.

I couldn't get my mind off of the fact that our fans are going to know that we all have girlfriends and the two of us are getting married.