Here With You

Fans Almost Find Out.

*Chanelle's P.O.V.*
I was in the line in the airport with Jamie, Nora, and Liz. We were so excited to be touring with our boyfriends' every single day for the summer. We were saving the guys' spots while they were by the vending machines arguing who's getting what. They hated getting the same things for a very strange reason.

"Next!" The lady in charge of the line yelled out.

I was the first to give my ticket. The guys came running over right away. Then went Zach, Jamie, Cameron, Nora, Nathan, Liz, Michael, Dillon, and Brent. Brent went with us since he didn't want to go alone this time.

We had our seats in 1st class, since the boys managed to get us through. We were all zoned out, so we slept the entire way to Florida.

*Michael's P.O.V.*
We were all tired. Zach couldn't stop complaining about his butt hurting. Cameron lost one of his luggage. And we almost left Dillon. We went on our bus and drove to the nearest hotel near the venue we were playing at.

Once we were in the lobby line to get rooms, the girls' except Chanelle wanted to roam around the place. They took off, and that left Chanelle and Zach more time to have more one-on-one time. Zach grabbed her hand tightly the second after. That's what you see when you're behind them in line. A few minutes later, we see this group of girls. There were about 8-12 of them. They immediately saw us, and by running over to us, we knew they were fans. Zach didn't seem to notice they were there, until one of the fans question him why he was holding Chanelle's hand. We had to make an excuse fast..since we didn't discuss what yet what to say if this happens. Cameron and Dillon stepped in.

"It was a dare to hold her hand for the rest of the day. She's one of our good, close friends." Dillon said.
"Oh ok. Is she going on tour with you guys? By the way, I'm going to your show tomorrow!" The fan said.
"Yeah she is. And that's awesome, we'll see you there!" Cameron said.
"Ok. My friends and I have to go back up to our room. We'll see you guys later if you're going to be staying here."
They were walking to leave, until another girl looked back and saw hot pink luggage near me.
"MICHAEL IS THAT YOURS?!" She was almost laughing while it was actually Liz's.
"Yeah. I'm hot, that's why." I lied about the suitcase, not the other part.
She chuckled and turned back around. Phew, that was close.

"Guys. We need a plan. We'll think of one later." Zach said.
"Yeah we do." Nathan, Dillon, Cameron, and I said.
Chanelle seemed pale and nervous, since that was a close one. Zach threw his arms around her, comforting her, and kissed her forehead for a long time. I have never seen Zach so loving toward anyone before. As of fact, I have never seen Zach so happy like this before.