Here With You

So Damn In Love With You

*Chanelle's P.O.V.*
It's been about two weeks, since I was on tour with Allstar Weekend. I think this was a better idea than staying home. I see my boyfriend everyday with no worries, about anything. I'm with all my close friends, and practically live with each other now.

The guys are at their show right now, in L.A., while us girls' were roaming curiously around the bus. We all had our own personalities on the bus. Jamie's the clean freak. She fixes the boys' bunks almost everyday and folds their laundry. So, she's like a mom. Nora's a picky eater. She argues about where we're going to eat. But, you gotta love her. Liz, is the sleeping one. If you're looking for her, she's most likely sleeping, on whoever's bunk is close, which is Michael. I'm the crazy, loud, annoying one. I'll wake you up with an air horn. I'll steal your food and leave an I.O.U. If I have nothing to do, I'll dance like an idiot.

About 30 minutes later, while eating leftover Caesar salad, the guys burst into the bus. They all gave us kisses on the head, and took off their shirts, since they were full of sweat, and plopped on the couch. Cameron wasn't one of them. He took Jamie's hand and dragged her to the back of the bus.

"Get some, Cam, my boy!" Michael yelled out. It's typical and predictable.
Nathan and Nora went out for a stroll, since the bus driver wasn't here yet.
Michael and Liz were about to play video games.
And that left Zach and I feeding each other salad.

We were munching away until he broke the silence.
"Let's..goo. in..my.bunk" Zach said with his mouth full. Pretty cool that he said every word clear with food in his mouth. He helped me up from the couch and led me to the bedroom.

"How was your show, dear?"
"Fine. I couldn't stop thinking about you."
He was about to lean in for a kiss, but then we heard Jamie scream.

"OH MY GOSH, CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!" Jamie came out the room yelling at me.
"What did he do?"
"HE PROPOSED!" She held up her left hand, and there it was, her engagement ring. That was so adorable. I could only imagine Cameron being so nervous. The guys then all huddled in the room wondering what was all the commotion.
Cameron came out, looking so relieved.
"So I can actually call you, Mrs. Quiseng, and I wouldn't be kidding" I told Jamie and winked.
When I told her that, she was happily crying. I know why. I remember before the concert, we would call each other Mrs. Porter and Mrs. Quiseng saying that we were married to them. Now that it's coming true, it's unbelievable. I hugged her, ruffled her hair, and went back to the room with Zach.

"It's like us." Zach said.
"Yup. I will never forget that day." He kissed my nose and went up to his bunk. He closed his eyes for a second and opened them to find me sitting on the other side.
He opened his arms and patted a spot on his bunk. I teased him by walking away. He quickly got up, grabbed me by the waist, and laid me on his bunk, like a Dad laying his newborn into a crib.

He climbed in and was on my side looking at me. (He's still shirtless)
"Zach, you're still sweating dramatically. Take a shower."
"I'll take a shower, until it gets really steamy." We then had a full make-out session. It was so long that it got really hot that we both couldn't breath. We gasped for air, and stopped. I just laid there staring deeply into his eyes without saying a word.
"I love you Zach."
"I love you too. So much."
We stayed in that position for a few more minutes, until Zach agreed to finally take that shower.