Here With You

Marriage.

*Chanelle's P.O.V.*
It's been a few months now. The fans were told by Allstar Weekend that they all had girlfriends. And Zach and Cameron were about to be married. There were depressed looks, but if you don't look at that, the majority of the girls were happy for them. I love Allstar Weekend fans, because they're so supportive and dedicated to one another and for the band.

Today was the day where I was going to walk down the aisle. A few fans were invited as well. I really couldn't wait to see Zach's face, when I walk down. They said it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before they got married. I heard the piano play, and my Dad went up to me.

"My baby's growing up." He told me with watery eyes.
"I am, Dad. I don't believe it either. I will be married to Zach, but I'm still going to be your number one girl."
We hugged and he kissed me on the top of the head. Just like he used to when I was little being tucked into bed.

The doors opened, and here was my moment. The crowd staring, smiling, at me. Zach in awe. Jamie, my bridesmaid, smiling big, along with Nora, and Liz. Nathan, Cameron, and Michael as the groomsmen, wooting. My dad smiling so proud of his little angel. And me, tears in my eyes, knowing this was my dream come true. I dreamt of this moment many times.

I walked over to Zach, being patted on the shoulder by Cameron.
"You look beautiful."
"Thank you." And planted a huge smile on my face.

"Chanelle, do you take Zachary Porter, as your lawful wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Now Zach, do you take Chanelle as your lawful wedded wife?"
"I do."
"You may kiss the bride!"
Zach grabbed me by the waist, and kissed me with so much passion. He carried me, bridal style, down the walkway.

All night. We danced and fed each other cake. And talked about our favorite memories.

Later that evening..
Zach was carrying me to the hotel room he rented for the night.I helped him open the door. Next thing I knew, we were under the covers going all the way.