Here With You

I'm Pregnant.

*Chanelle's P.O.V.*
I woke up, sore. I turned around in bed and saw Zach passed out. I woke up by putting my arms around his waist, and in no time he did the same thing and lowered his head to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"Last night was fun." Zach said.
I gave him a smile, put on a robe, and went to the bathroom.
I didn't remember if we used protection or not.

"Zach, did we use a condom?"
"If I didn't, is it bad?"
"No, I'm just wondering."
"I honestly don't think I remember ripping one out."
"Okay. It takes like a week for it to know if I'm pregnant or not, so remind me."
"Okay love."

All week I was so nervous and excited. I loved Zach so much, that I actually was more excited about having a baby.

One week came around, so around lunch, he waited in the car and I went inside the drugstore to buy a test. There was no one in line, and I still didn't brush my hair so I looked like a mess, so the cashier gave me a weird look. I brushed it off, paid her in cash, and ran to the car.

I was waiting so long for the answer. I kept checking every minute on the bathroom counter, and Zach kept telling me to calm down and be patient. I whined and told him I wasn't patient. He sighed and told me to lay down on his lap and just take a nap, while he was about to take one. I thought about it and said yes, so by the time we wake up, it'll show, and we could look at it together. I found the comfiest position and had the most anxious nap.

I woke up about an hour later. I forgot all about the test until I saw the box on the floor and the bathroom open. I ran to the sink, waking Zach up, and saw the answer. Positive.