Here With You

Daddy, You're Home

*Chanelle's P. O. V*
It's been years. Christian is now 8, starting third grade soon. Zach and I made 3 more kids, James Matthew, Emma Nicole, and Valerie Anne. All 2 years apart. Zach went back to touring with the guys. He didn't leave me alone though. He got us a cook and 2 maids to help me when he wasn't here. We moved out of the apartment and moved in his hometown, Poway. Perfect room for the kids. Movie theater, 3 stories, pool and jacuzzi, perfect size bedrooms and baths.

I never went back to college sadly. But all I wanna do now is just be the best supportive loving mom to my kids. Watching them grow up with Zach.

The kids had school tomorrow. Christian was in bed in his own room. So was James starting kindergarten. Emma and Val didn't start school just yet and never were tired so I was just putting them to sleep. I was just reading them a story in the living room when the door behind us opened.

"DADDY!!" Emma ran up to her Dad and got carried and was tickled.
"How's Daddy's girl?" His eyes lit up and stared at her like she was the most prettiest thing he's ever seen in his life. He was such a good father.
"Good. Mama reading us a story about three bears."
He gave a welcoming laugh and looked up to see me carrying Val.
"How were you darling?" I didn't say anything, gave a smile that signed it was wonderful. I told Emma to go brush her teeth and go to bed and I'll be in there with your sister in a while

I told Zach to wait for me in the room while I tucked Emma and Val in. I watched him nod and wander off to the room.
" Watch your sister. Love you sweetheart" I kissed them both on the head, turned on the nightlight, and closed the door.

I went in the master to find Zach waiting for me.
"We never have alone time anymore."
"I know. But we have now." Zach said and winked.

He walked up to me and threw me on the bed. He got on top of me and showered me with kisses. He worked his way down to my neck and felt him giving me a hickey. I didn't stop him though. He loved it his way.

"Nothing can be proven to show much I really love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm truly sorry for the lack of chapters. Rough week dealing with life, where I stand. But anyways.... Im almost done with this story! And my birthdays in a week(: