Here With You

Family Time

*Zach's P.O.V.*
It was our day off and I wanted to do something special for my lady since we don't have much time for each other lately. She was dropping Christian and James off, and I thought for a good 4 minutes. The girls were still sleeping upstairs.

I got it. I decided I would rent out the venue where we first met. At her first concert. Where we saw each other for the first time. Where we fell in love.

I called the venue. Lucky for me that there was no one playing. He said to come whenever but no later than 12. Perfect.

I was so casually relaxed on the couch for the rest of the time until my wife came home. Chanelle came home around 30 minutes later because she ordered food. I gave her a kiss and grabbed her to hold her in my arms. I decided to stop because, by the sound of our stomachs, we were hungry.

We were almost finished with our food and asked the question.
"Babe?"
"Mhm?" She said still munching.
"I want to take you out somewhere. It's a surprise. I'll ask Brenda to watch the girls."
"Sounds good. So what time?"
"Whenever."
"Okay."

She got up, and rested until she digested on the couch. I was watching her from the kitchen stools. Emma came downstairs with Valeria hand-in-hand, rubbing her tiring eyes. They all sat on the couch next to their mom. They were laughing and watching the Disney Channel together. Emma was on her side and Valerie was on her lap. I joined them, grabbed Emma and put her on my lap, and 'Good morning' kissed both of my daughters on the cheek, and kissed Chanelle to remind her I loved her. She is such a good wife and a beautiful loving mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brenda is the maid (: