Here With You

Afternoon Disasters

*Cameron's P.O.V.*
I was still in Zach's kitchen. Trying to drown out Zach's snores and just listen to Jamie's voice. We were talking for a long time, and texted Nathan and Michael to come over. She had to go to her dance practice so she would talk to me later or the next day. Michael and Nathan came both at the same time. They could've carpooled.

Michael was talking about having a braid and Nathan was talking about having a bald head. It was a scary thought, for both of them.
"Don't wake up Zachary" Michael yelled out on purpose and woke Zach up.
He fluttered his eyes, and the first thing he said to us 5 minutes later was, "Can we invite Chanelle on tour?" I swear he's getting obsessed to the point that they should get married.
"Depends on you. Whatever you think is right. Even though we just met her, she's a fan, and we always trust our fans." Said Nathan.
"As long as you don't get too caught up in her Great Salt Lake, Porter" Michael said and winked.
I looked at Zach and he was already looking at me for my answer. It took me awhile but then uttered "As long as Jamie can"
Zach jumped up and hugged us all, like we were his children and he was the Papa and he was leaving for work. Then went up to his room to call her.

*Zach's P.O.V.*
*dialing Chanelle*
"Hello?" A man our age answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you see Michael's, Zach's, and Eric's convo about the 'Great Salt Lake' on Twitter? XD

Who's the man on Chanelle's phone? :O