Here With You

Afternoon Disasters Part 2

*Jamie's P.O.V.*
I came back from practice after lunchtime. I came back to Chanelle's since I had nothing better to do at my own home. Chanelle was asleep and the house was quiet so I decided to fix up the place. I turned on the TV to Jersey Shore to drown out the quietness. I was fixing the closet near the stairway next to the TV. I heard a scream and a shout. I ignored it because Jersey Shore was on and you never know what's happening. I looked at the TV to see what kind of drama was happening now and my eyes went big when I saw a commercial about cats, I was starting to get scared, a few seconds later I heard the scream again coming from upstairs. I jumped to my feet and ran up the stairway.
"CHANELLE!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard her scream from the hallway bathroom.
"I'm coming!"
I ran out to her and cried on my knees when I found her. She was sitting in the corner under broken glass, breathing heavily, with bruises on her body and face with pouring tears coming from her red steamy eyes. She was wiping them with her hand and quickly standed up to close the open broken window that I hadn't notice. I was bent down near her, with my arm around her. She stuttered "Andrew came" And she started to cry again. She passed out and I drove her to the hospital.

*Chanelle's P.O.V.*
I woke up in a bright room. I thought I was in heaven but when I opened my eyes, I was in a hospital bed. I scanned the room trying to figure out what happened. I remembered and then felt my eyes filling up with salty tears. I wiped them away, let out a heavy sigh, and was about to run out the room. I threw my feet over the bed and hit someone. It was Zach. He was sleeping with his head on one arm on my bed. He sure was a heavy sleeper by the fact I anxiously hit him hard. I looked at him, he was beautiful. He'll never know how much he means to me and how much I love him even more by coming here. I smiled and was now crying tears. He cares about me. It made me happy that a person I just MET was here for me in one of my painful times. I took his hand, interlocked it, and fell back asleep with a smile.