Status: In the works

Where ever you are, I'll be right around the corner

What am I getting myself into?

My whole life I was never sure of anything, except that I was going somewhere....

Growing up in the wizarding world definitley had an impact on my brought abouts, living right next too Draco Malfoy, but never meeting him. Untill one day my mother decided she wanted to tell me she was best friends with Narcissa Malfoy. The Malfoys were having a huge party, you know all purebloods, dressing up and dancing, that such. Me, being only 11, was very excited. Along side me was my best friend and cousin, Herminoe Granger.

When the time rolled up, we walked the short distance from one manor to the next and mother rang the doorbell. The Malfoy's house elf greeted us, took our coats and showed us into the ballroom. There we were greeted by Narcissa and Lucious themselves.

"Katherine, I'm so glad you came," Narcissa said to my mother.

"Of course, we could never turn down the generous offer Cissy," mother said back.

Lucious finally seeing myself and Herminoe spoke, "Why this can't be little Sophia, can it?"

"Ah, yes it is indeed. Sophia this is Narcissa and Lucious Malfoy." mother said in return.

"It is wonderful to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy" I curtly replied back.

To which Narcissa insisted I call her and Mr. Malfoy by their first names. That is when I noticed the little blond boy standing a few feet away. Narcissa must have realized what I was looking at for she instantly called him over.

"Draco, this is Katherine and Sophia Bellmont" said Narcissa.

"It is a pleasure to meet you" spoke Draco while giving me the all to familair smirk I've come to know.

'The pleasure is all mine" I dragged out returning the smirk back. That is when I knew I was bound to be Draco Malfoy's best friend.

The rest of the night I stayed close to Herminoe talking about the up coming school year. Both of us going to Hogwarts was going to be an interesting time. However, I could tell Herminoe wasnt a fan of Draco in the least bit. he may have mistakenly called her a mudblood a few times. She can't blame him though, its how he was brought up. Sooner than later I was past out in my own room in my own manor. The next day was Hogwarts day...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short, just trying to get things started. The next one she is still a first year but after that it will take place when the girls and boys are 17, so around 6th year.