Status: In the works

Where ever you are, I'll be right around the corner

This is it...

The next morning arrive all to quickly. Before I knew it, mother and I were walking to Kings Cross Station, accompanying us was the Malfoys.

"Now honey, whatever House you get into, everything will be ok." ,mother reassured me one last time. Even though I was 99 percent sure I'd be dubbed a Slytherin.

"Ok Mother. I love you and will owl you before bed",I answered her sad look.

With this said I kiss mother goodbye and boared the bus with Draco. We quickly found a seat that was unoccupied. Shortly after we were asked if we mind sharing the booth with these two rather pudgy fellas. The introduced themselves and Crab and Goyle. Draco nor I minded so they joined us. Draco and the other boys were talking while I was just staring out the window. Before I knew it we were arriving to Hogwarts.

I, personally, was very scared to be sorted. What if I didn't get into Slytherin? I would by far be disowned and Draco would definitley never talk to me again. That thought was almost more unbearble than the first thought. I could tell Draco knew I was afraid cause he grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze. I looked over at him and gave him a little smile, which he returned. Riding over in the boats was insanly nerve racking, and the whole time Draco was trying to calm me down. Finally we arrived on the front steps.

Inside all the first years were talking about this Harry Potter kid, for one I don't see why he is so important. The Dark Lord is may more important and successful. Draco says to stay away from Potter and his lot. One by one McGonagall called our names and put the sorting hat onto our heads. Draco was called before me. Before the hat even sat on his head it yelled out Slytherin. Looking at me he gave me a knowing smile, and then a smirk to everyone else. Shortly after Draco being called my name was rung out. Slowly I made my way up to the seat.

McGonagall put the hat onto my head and the hat started talking...

"My dear, a Bellmont, you are great wizards in French, smart good for Ravenclaw. But loyal like a Gryffindor. But there is something mysterious about you. The perfect house for you is......SLYTHERIN"

I instantly let out the breath I was holding in and went to sit near Draco and the other boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short!!