Status: Writing now!!

Congratulations, I Hate You

No one ever said that life was fair and I'm not saying that it should be

JULY 2OTH 2011
"Get outta my house!" I laughed while David ,DJ ,Michael ,Phillip , and Aaron jumped on the couch around me.
"NEVER!" I couldn't help but laugh some more.
"Seriously though! James is asleep" They all groaned before jumping down and sitting on the couch.
"So tour?"
"Just like 8 days. It's a short tour." Michael answered before taking a sip of his Jack Daniels Honey and TruBlood drink.
"Merch personel needed?" i asked. They all laughed.
"Of course!" I hugged and snuggled in closer to David. My phone went off, it was Balz.
So heres the run down. After Dead masquerade I stopped talking to Chris. There has been no attempt made to get back together. We are waiting for the other to crack. On occasion I talk to TJ, Ryan, Angelo, and Ricky. I talk to Balz nonstop. Honestly i have developed a liking for him. I think he knows but out of respect we would never actually get together. It wouldn't be fair to Chris unless he moved on first. I went on tour with Vampires everywhere during the horror nights tour. I have become very close to them. I spent a month changing the house around and getting James settled in. He is now in 2nd grade. Well will be in 2 weeks at least. He stays with one of the girls while i am touring with the guys. Like tomorrow, James will be staying with Val because everyone is home.
"So we have a party-" I heard To The Stage by Asking Alexandria playing from the kitchen signaling that one of the girls was calling my phone. They all decided to stay in AZ but I still talk to them whenever I can.
"Hold that thought" I jumped over the couch and ran to get my phone.
"Yellow?"
"H are you busy for the next 2 months?" I groaned knowing what she was going to ask.
"What band? and why not you?"
"Well uh I'm preggos and Bless The Fall"
"Oh thats Cra- PREGNANT?!" I cover my mouth.
"Yeah and I'm engaged."
"HOLY SHIT Ros Thats amazing! congrats!"
"Yeah well I need someone to cover the tour for me"
"Hold on VE just asked me to tour with them"
"While you talk Anna wants Michael to know he's one fine man!" I heard annalise from the background.I laughed and waled into the living room.
"Bad news. i can't go on tour with you guys. I have to go on tour with Bless The Fall to cover for Ros cause she's preggos and annalise said michael is one fine man"
"Well thanks you"
"Is that ok though?" i asked.
"Yeah do what you gotta do. We can run a mercy booth for an 8 day tour" I kissed him on the cheek.
"Yeah I can go. First date, where do I get my pass, and do they know I am coming?"
"Tomorrow in Houston and yeah Ill let them know. just take my pass"
"Houston?! Ros I would need to leave now to get there!"
"Sorry I didn't want to call you. i knew you were busy."
"Its ok well I need to go pack and shiz. Bus or Van?"
"Im not sure"
"Ok well ill ttyl"
"Thank yo so much Ash"
"Anytime Ros get some rest." I hung up and groaned.
"Want help packing?" I nodded and then Aaron picked me up.
"Who are you going on tour with?" Michael asked while we all walked downstairs to my room.
"Bless The Fall. I have to be in Houston by early tomorrow. I need to find a flight, pack, and drop James off with Matt and Val" Aaron put me down on my bed.
"Call Val while we start packing"
"Thanks guys" I dialed Val.
"Hello?" a sleepy matt answered.
"Sorry to wake you but I need to leave for houston tonight. Can you please come get James?"
"What? Houston? I thought you were staying in Cali the first few days of tour"
"Im going on a different tour now" He groaned.
"Ill be over in 15"
"Thanks Mattie" I hung up and went to hep the guys help me pack.
"You better not be in my underwear drawer" They all laughed. I walked in and saw them trying to put my bra on phillip while he struggled.
"That is not his color" They laughed more.
"Anyways. David can you find me a flight while I pack?" He nodded and began the search.
"So what tour is this?" Phillip asked a few minutes later while he was folding shirts.
"I don't know. i LITERALLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TOUR." I stressed the last part.
"Well thats always good to know" I laughed,
"You have no idea"
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed my mind xD