Status: Writing now!!

Congratulations, I Hate You

That Only

ASHLEY
I was at the mech area with Allie and Mike.
"Do you know where he's taking you tonight?" Allie asked.
"No but I have an idea" I smiled thinking about the gondola ride.
"Sounds romantic" Mike perked up from his phone.
"Oh shut up" Allie slapped his arm
"Oww!" He flinched.
"Well you shouldn't be so rude. anyways, Ill help you get ready after we make Mike pack up"
"Awe are you serious!?" He asked.
"Ill find you a girl when you get home" He rolled his eyes and laid back in his chair as BlessTheFall ended their set.
"Bye Mike!" Allie and I ran to the bus.
"Move!" she pushed Angelo and Balz out of the way to get the the back.
"Don't come in here!" With that she closed the door to the bunks.
"Alright what are you wearing?" I smiled and pulled out the bag with the dress I bought while we were at a mall this morning.
"Wow its beautiful!" It was a black dress with a purple sheer that came down to my knees with quarter sleeves that continued into fishnet full sleeves. it was a flawy dress that reminded me of marilyn monroe.
"Come on sexy I wanna see you in it!" I laughed and walked into the bathroom to put it on. I stopped when I was just in my underwear to look at my stomach. There it was. The baby bump that I was hiding. I was HUGE at week 7 and I knew it. I asked my doctor and he said that we wouldn't know exactly why until my ultra sound in a week.
"Hurry up sexy I wanna see!" My thoughts were interrupted by Allie banging on the door. I quickly got into my dress and the black flats that went with it.
"How does it look?" I spun and she gasped.
"Fucking amazing" I smiled.
She didn't say anything after that. She just sat me down and quickly did my hair and makeup.
"beautiful" I looked in the mirror and smiled.
"Thanks Allie" She smiled and i stood so she could hug me.
"Well he said to meet him in the lounge." I grabbed my purse but Allie stopped me before I could walk away.
"Can I ask you something?" I nodded.
"Have you have an ultrasound yet?" I shook my head.
"You're showing"
"I know, the doctor said we will find out next week whats going on with that"
"Well keep us updated" She hugged me and I went to James' bunk to give my sleeping child a kiss on the cheek. I had him on a sleeping schedule that had him sleeping during shows most of the time but he was ok with that because he got to hangout with everyone before and in the mornings.
"Bye I'll see you later" I waved as I entered the bus lounge.
Chris was sitting there with Ricky talking to Ryan and Balz, while Angelo was on the couch doing something on his laptop.
"Wow" Chris stood and walked over to me. He was in black skinnies, toms, a black vest with a silver button up shirt underneath with a gray tie. I smiled and he kissed me once before grabbing his phone and wallet off the table.
"Ready?" I nodded and everyone exited the bus with the exception of Allie who agreed to watch James tonight.
"so where are we going?" I asked.
"You will just have to wait and find out" He smirked as he started to call for a taxi. Once we were in he told the driver some direction to go and then sat back with me.
"So I had some news." I smiled.
"Good news?" He nodded.
"We will be recording the new cd in LA at the same time that the baby should get here." He brought me closer and started to rub my tummy.
"Thats awesome news!" He chuckled then kissed my cheek.
"and…"
"and?"
"I found a house" I sat up and looked at him.
"Really? what does it look like?"
"Its massive, the guys and I had looked at it for a band house awhile ago but didn't think about it until now." Band house? Honestly I would love for the guys to live there with us.
"I like the idea of a band house" He looked at me surprised.
"Really? I was thinking you wouldn't want that."
"Honestly, I want the guys around 24/7 they are so much fun to be around, and maybe if it comes to it my band could join in" He laughed.
"It's big enough for that" I chuckled with him.
"Sounds good" The taxi stopped and Chris paid the driver as we exited.
"It looks beautiful Chris" we entered the small outside dining area as the server approached us.
He spoke Italian so I wasn't sure what He was saying but Chris answered him and he brought us to our table.
"So how have ou liked Europe so far?"
"I love it, and I love that i get to spend it with you" This boy will be the death of me I swear.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D