Status: Writing now!!

Congratulations, I Hate You

As

THE NEXT MORNING
James and I were standing in front of the airport saying goodbye to everyone.
"Ill see you in a few months buddy" Beau gave him a high five, I agreed with Chris to have him come stay with James while I was on tour.
"Bye baby girl" I hugged Beau goodbye and he entered his bus.
"Well this is good bye for now my love" Chris kissed me and then James' forehead.
"I will see both of you in 2 weeks" He hugged us and kissed me one more time before James and I said our final goodbyes and entered the airport.
"Momma I miss Daddy" i kissed his cheek.
"Daddy will be home in 2 weeks."
IN CALIFORNIA
"Have fun at school buddy" I dropped James off today. I gave him three days to readjust to the time change. Right now I was going to the doctor to get my next ultra sound.
"Hello Ms.Mell ready for your first ultra sound?" I smiled and nodded.
"You know the drill" i got up on the table and got ready for the ultra sound.
"Alrighty its gonna be cold" The nurse spread the gel on my stomach and then started looking for the baby.
"Oh" she said after a few minutes.
"oh?" I asked.
"Let me go get the doctor" She quickly walked out of the room.
Was that bad? I'm so scared.
"Hello Ms.Mell, let me take a look really quick" The doctor took a seat and started looking with the nurse looking over his shoulder.
"one, two,three…." My eyes nearly popped out of my head.