Status: Writing now!!

Congratulations, I Hate You

I'll

CHRIS
I sat up and nearly hit my head on the bunk. I looked around and noticed that I wasn't by the computer anymore.
"Did I faint?" I looked out of the bunk and saw Ricky across from me reading Leaves of Grass, again.
"What the Fuck happened?"
"You fainted" It all came back, I was having FOUR BABIES.
"oh god Ricky, is everyone asleep?" he nodded and i hung my feet off my bunk.
"move your feet I'm coming over" before he could say anything I had launched myself to his bunk.
"What the Fuck Chris?"
"she went and got an ultra sound today" He looked up and put his book down.
"And?"
"Quadruplets" His eyes nearly popped out of the sockets.
"No, are they sure?"
"She showed me the picture, i definitely saw four babies"
"She's gonna show soon, if she's not already"
"She is, I can't imagine what its gonna be like during FF. I should have just told everyone from the beginning."
"No shit, what did you think? we'd hate you and leave the band? no we are happy that you started a family. Im surprised it was you before mr. and mrs. rabbit one bunk down but still" I chuckled.
"Seriously though, I think now is the time to tell the guys, have her send you a copy of the ultra sound and show everyone, I don't think you can hide it much longer" I sighed but nodded my head in agreement.
"Let me talk to Ash first."
"She said just send another chat request when you wake up she will still be on"
"How long have I been out?"
"an hour"
"Great"
I went back to my bunk and pulled out my laptop.
ASHLEY
"not fair momma!"
"Plenty fair" James and I were laying Rockband and i was winning. He was upset because I picked a song he doesn't like.
"No it's not-" I heard the ringing form the laptop in the other room.
"Turn it off and get ready for bed" I placed the guitar on the couch and ran into the guest room.
"Hey" I smiled.
"Sorry Im just a little-"
"Shocked? I know I almost did the same thing at the doctors office" He chuckled.
"Well It wasn't a bad shock I promise" I smiled.
"Good cause it was your fault" He laughed.
"Well I guess I have to tell the guys" I nodded slowly.
"I guess well are you gonna tell them now?"
"Uh I don't know if they are awake"
"WE'RE AWAKE!" I couldn't help but laugh at Chris' face of horror.
"well then…" He shrugged and I shrugged.
"Hey guys Ash is pregnant with quadruplets!" I laughed at the yells of shock and amazement.
"What? are you serious?!" Chris laughed with me.
"Well cat's out the bag"
"Yeah and soon the babies will be too" He laughed.
"You sound like you're dreading this. and I totally understand."
"Well as long as its with you I'm ok" The guys all awed in the background.
"GO TO BED" I yelled. It was silent after that.
"Speaking of bed isn't it James' bed time?" He asked.
"Yeah he is in the shower now."
"Well I am gonna go to bed. Ill talk to you tomorrow."
"Alright i love you"
"I love you too bye"
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm