Status: Writing now!!

Congratulations, I Hate You

I Watched You Steal My Thoughts And Had To See You Smile

Michael and i talked about what we had been doing the entire way to his apartment. I was telling him now about the Chris and Josh problem.
"Well knowing you im going to say so something smart before you do something stupid" Best Advice.
"I know but I dont even know what the smart thing to do is...." I trailed off thinking of a move that would make sense.
"I do" I looked over at him.
"And it would be?" I asked.
"Tell Chris the truth...." He trailed off knowing that I wouldnt want to do that.... but I knew it was right.
"As much as I hate to admit it you're right" I said as we pulled into his apartment complex.
"did you just admit I was right? can u repeat it into the mike please?" He joked. I pushed his arm as he parked.
"I was just joking."
We got out of the car and began walking up to his apartment. I loved his apartment. It was where I was 'turned' so to say. Im a vampire, not the mythological kind the real and logic kind. I believe you can get energy from another person? yeah that kind of vampire. I remember when we were her for horror nights Michael brought me here and i had my first blood...it was a goood day.
"A round before we leave?" He asked as he opened the door. I smiled and nodded.
"ASHLEY!!!" Aaron ran over and attacked me in a hug. The others were soon to follow.
"Oh my god! put me the fuck down or you wont have a drummer!" The laughed but put me down anyways.
"Well drinks and then we are off!" I smiled and nodded. It was going to be an awesome day.
AT SUNSET STRIP MUSIC FESTIVAL
The guys and I were doing warmups because we were going on stage in 10 minutes. We were playing tonight at 8:10.
"Alright you have the setlist right?" Michael asked. I nodded having memorized the setlist.
"Are we doing-"
"MOMMY!!" I turned just in time for James t run into me and nearly knock me over.
"JIMJAM! oh mommy missed you so much!" i picked him up and hugged him tightly.
"Whoa momma u went vampy" I couldnt help but laugh.
"I know im part of Uncle Mikey's band for tonight" I taught him to call everyone uncle.
"Whoa I get to watch right?" i nodded and he cheered. Val walked up right then and the stage hand told us we were on.
"Well im about to go on. I need you to stay with your amazing aunt" I stood up and hugged her.
"Flattery will get you so far in life" I laughed at her comment.
"Yeah you would know" We all laughed.
"Hey they want you to sound check your drums" Aaron said with his guitar in hand. I nodded.
"Ill see you after the show baby and val" I hugged them both and ran out to check my drums.
i broke down the OLD practice set jimmy had and rearranged it to match Darko's and put the cover on the front. No more than 2 seconds after it was done I heard Michael tell me to get the entrance going for Children of the night. I had the laptop in the back with me so I started it and everyone ran out. I dont think I have ever heard screaming this loud.
JOSH BALZ
"Balz where the fuck are we going?"Chris asked.
"I told you i cant tell you yet" that and I didnt know.
"Well it's 8:24 and we have to drive to Vegas still" I ignored Ricky's comment when I saw a time schedule and map on the ground.
"Vampires Everywhere 8:10 Key club" I looked at the map and saw that we were right next to Key club.
"I know where we are going now, follow me" everyone followed me into Key Club where VE was playing.
"ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SSMF?"Michael yelled into the mike. The crowd cheered.
"Why are we watching this band?" Chris asked in my ear. Thats when they started immortal love. The lights were up on everyone now, including Ashley. I heard everyone gasp when they saw her. She was beautiful, even with the sweat pouring from every pore in her body.
"Is that Ash?" Angelo asked in my ear. I nodded and went back to watching the show.
ASHLEY
"Well I think its time to introduce everyone to our drummer" Aaron played a small tune on the guitar.
"Everyone this is Ash Coffin. In the Flesh" I waved and then saw Josh he brought everyone with him to the show. I smiled and blew him a kiss.
"Ash will be joining us on tour with Wednesday 13 and Polka Dot Cadaver this Fall because she loves us" I went wide eyed when he said that.....Im going to be a touring ARTIST?
"Good news all around..." Aaron smirked.
"Oh yeah we are going on tour with Wednesday 13 and Polka Dot Cadaver" The crowd cheered.
"We might be playing this next song there" I almost missed my cue for Bleeding Rain. Life is awesome today.
MICHAEL
This guy in the back walked in. I watched as Ash blew him a kiss. I almost sighed into the mike. I wish she would realize that I love her...
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for ElegantFalcon....She rules! First commenter :P
anyways....BAM...curveball... i CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE ;)
oh and if anyone is awesome at writing....special....chapters. EX. sex, etc. Could you write something for me? pleases and thank yous....
-ME