Status: she found my poems the school told her!! its over. i cant go on here for a while!! sorry no updates!!

Invisible Scars

Daddy Don't Go

It was 2 months after i was born. Dad left. My older brother; Dave who was 5 at the time was curled up in our mothers lap cryng; begging his daddy not to go. i 2 month old, Kim; was sleeping in my room. I was awaken by the sounds of screaming, yelling and crying. i started crying. and my mother came upstairs to comfort me.

After that, dad came over very little because of his job. He often went on buisness trips for 2-4 weeks at a time. so i didnt see him often. Mom didnt work. but she drank every night, after the kids(my brother and i) were in bed. Dad would come back for holidays and we would act like a normal family. After the buisness trips ended he would come over on tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays, and sundays. He tried as best he could to act like a normal father, he went to all my school plays, he played with my toys with me, he read to me at night and tucked me in. But something was always missing. It was that he wasnt there everyday. the days and nights i needed him the most he was at his house with his girlfriend. and not here with me. I was a pretty jealous little girl. i had to share my daddy with a lady i didnt even know. I didnt like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
** END OF CHAPTER 1. CHAPTER 2 WILL GO TO PRESENT TIME.