Status: Very active(:

You Know I'm Never Gonna Let You Go

State of the Art

Image

I laid my head on Matt’s chest and smiled. Ryland and Alex moved in yesterday. Matt rubbed my back softly.

“What do you wanna do?” Matt asked. I heard a knock on our bedroom door.

“Come in.” I said. I watched as the door opened and Ryland walked in with a scared look on her face. Oh shit..

“Alex and Lisa are making out on the kitchen counter.” She shuddered.

“Who’s doing it this time?” Matt asked. I shrugged and got off of Matt.

“Sorry Ry. Are you hungry?” I asked. Just when I opened the door, we heard moaning. Oh my god. I walked back into my bedroom and put my iPod on the dock. I put it on full volume and began blasting “I Don’t Wanna Dance” by Hey Monday. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen and began screaming a long with Cassadee Pope. Only to be utterly disgusted by what I saw.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” I screamed. Lisa’s shirt was half on, half off. Alex was in boxers and they were on the fucking island. The music stopped and I heard Matt cursing.

“Kendra, what are you screaming for?!” Matt screamed. I heard him running down. When he got to where I was on the floor, he looked at them. Looked at me, then back at them.

“Get. Out. Of. My. House. NOW!” He seethed.

“Lisa has an apartment. Go fuck there! NOT ON MY COUNTER DAMMIT!” I screamed. Lisa and I….well…It’s complicated. We are friends but not really.

“You need to get laid.” Lisa said to Matt as Alex led her to the door so they could fuck somewhere else.

“Thanks for the cock block.” Alex said to me.

“Leave.” I said slamming the door and locking it. A picture fell off the wall. Oops.

“Baby, breathe.” Matt said softly as he took my hand in his.

“Is sassy Kendra back?” Ry asked as she grabbed a water from the fridge. I blushed. Ry and I go way back. To diapers.

“Oh ya know.” I smirked. I had a streak where I got in a few…er… scraps with people. I was 15, calm your tits.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi.(:
New story. Huwwo new readers!! :D
Comment/Subscribe please(: