Status: Very active(:

You Know I'm Never Gonna Let You Go

Time Bomb

Image

I watched as Matt and Ry did everything. I feel so fucking helpless. They cooked, cleaned, carried me, drove. It was crazy. I never realized how much Matt loved me.

I laid my head on Matt’s chest as he covered us in bed.

“Tomorrow, it’s back to normal. Right?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He said running his fingers through my hair.

“I’m sorry you had to do everything for the past two weeks.” I said.

“Hey, it’s no problem.” He said.

“It’s all my fault-” Matt cut me off.

“Kendra, I love you. Even if I didn’t have to do that for you, I would’ve. You’re my everything. You don’t understand how scared I was when you wouldn’t wake up. That really showed me how much I need you. How much I love you. I’m completely in love with you baby.” A few tears rolled down my face. I took a deep, shaky breathe.

“I love you too.” I said softly. I turned slightly and kind of sat up so I could see Matt’s face. I smiled slightly and kissed him gently. I pulled back and laid back down.

“I wanna marry you.” Matt said quietly but full of confidence.

“Me?” I asked shocked. We’ve been going out for almost 3 years but I never thought he wanted to get married.

“I wanna marry you.” He said a little louder.

“You wanna get married?” I asked, still shocked. I sat up, looking at him.

“Don’t you?” He asked confused.

“Well, yeah. I never pegged you as the marriage type.” I confessed.

“I wanna be married to you. And, only you.” He said taking my hands.

“Aww….” I watched as Matt got up and walked out of the room. Oh my… Is he? He walked back in with a little box. He’s proposing…..

He opened the box as he sat on the bed in front of me.

“Kendra Jae Gore, I love you. Will you marry me?” He asked. I gasped.

“Yes.” I leaped into his chest. I’m gonna be Kendra Flyzik. I love how that sounds. Kendra Jae Flyzik. Kendra Jae Flyzik. Mrs. Kendra Jae Flyzik. Ok, I really love it.

****************************

I felt the bed dip and I slowly opened my eyes.

“Good morning beautiful.” Matt said softly. I cuddled back into his chest.

“I made breakfast.” He said kissing my hair and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“You shouldn’t have.” I said sleepily.

“I wanted to.” He said. I could tell he was smiling. I looked up at him.

“I love you.” I smiled.

“I love you too.” He said kissing my nose. I giggled. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs to eat breakfast. Ry and Alex were eating pancakes.

“Good morning.” I said smiling.

“Morning.” They said quietly. What the fuck? I walked over to the counter and got some pancakes. I chopped up some strawberries and put them on my pancakes. I could tell I was unwanted so I walked back up to my bedroom. I shut the bedroom door and I heard the shower running so I shut the door that connected to the master bath. I sat down on the floor and I set the plate down in front of me. I put my hair up in a ponytail and I began eating. I heard Matt singing in the shower. He was singing Dammit by Blink-182.

Just then, the singing stopped and the water cut off. After a few seconds the door opened and Matt walked into the bedroom.

“Why aren’t you eating downstairs?” He asked confused. I shrugged.

“Is Lisa down there?” He asked concerned.

“No. I’m like.. Not wanted down there or something.” I shrugged.

“That’s erm…. I don’t know. What the fuck is wrong with Ry and Alex?” Matt asked.

“I know. That’s what I thought.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are getting to the good stuff(; hehe.