Status: Very active(:

You Know I'm Never Gonna Let You Go

Do You Want Me Dead?

Image
I curled into Matt’s chest as Zack walked into the living room thing part of the bus.

“Matt, when are we getting to Philly?”

“Soon.” Matt said pulling the cover closer.

“Ok, good. ‘Cause I found this letter…” Zack said handing a letter to Matt. I watched as his eyes grew wide.

“Babe..” I breathed.

“Zack, call the venue. Now.” Zack nodded and took the paper. I sat up, leaving Matt’s grasped.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Matt pulled me back into his grasp and kissed me hard. I relaxed into his arms as we made out.

I pulled back, out of breathe, and rested my head against Matt’s chest.

“What’s on the letter?” I asked softly.

“You’re in danger baby.” He said softly and full of pain. I looked up at him, scared.

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.” His arms wrapped around me. I felt tears prick at my eyes.

“But what if you get hurt?” I asked worried with tears falling down my face.

“I won’t get hurt. I promise.” He promised as the pad of his thumb wiped away my tears.

*********************

“Take me back to your bunk.” I slurred. Matt kissed me rough then led me to his bunk. His hand was tight against mine. Matt lifted me up onto his bunk and he then got on. I laid on his chest as he rubbed my back soothingly. I looked up at him after awhile.

“I love you. No matter what. I don’t care if someone is after you. I fucking love you. You are the love of my life, Kendra. I’ll never let you go.” Matt said out of the blue. I sat up a little and kissed him softly. One hand attached to my hip with other on my waist. I pulled back so I could speak.

“You’re the love of my life too.” I whispered. The air around us was tense. We were both scared, me more then him.

*********************

“Matt?” I asked. The room was dark. I heard a chuckle in the distance. “Babe, this isn’t funny. Where are you?”

A light flashed on. Lisa strolled over to me.

“Where’s Matt?” I asked. She shrugged. I scanned the room. It looked almost familiar.

“Not here to save you.” Lisa spoke loudly, getting closer to me. I began walking backwards. I felt the brick wall against my fingertips. Shit.

“Bye Kendra.” Then I saw blackness.


I shot up and screamed.

“MATT!” I heard. I kept my eyes closed, afraid of where I was.

“Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt.” I whispered over and over.

“Zack, where’s Kendra?”

“Right here.” I felt someone pick me and carry me somewhere. I opened my eyes a little to see Zack carrying me through the van.

“Where’s Matt?” I whimpered.

“Right here.” He promised. I looked over a little to see Matt standing up, alarmed. I reached my arms to Matt and he got me out of Zack’s grasp. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

“Never let me go.” I sobbed.

“I won’t. Ever, I promise.” He whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair. Eventually, the sobs turned into shaky breathes and a flood of tears on Matt’s shirt and my skin.

There was whispers and concern laced through the air. Matt had sat us down on the couch while they discussed what would happen.. I listened but never spoke. I smelled hot chocolate in the air.

“Once this tour is over, you’re running away with her.” Zack demanded.

“But where?” Matt asked.

“Paris.” Alex spoke.

“You know Kendra loves it there, and Lisa would never figure it out.” Lisa. Of course, it made sense. That’s why she was in my dream. I sniffled and sat up a little. Matt rubbed my back before I turned around and sat next to him, rather then on him. I put my legs over his and laid my head on his chest. I looked up at Matt. He kissed me softly.

“You’re safe with me.” He whispered against my lips. I kissed him softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.