Loving You Has Changed Me in So Many Ways

Are we out of it?

Frankie's pov....

Mikey could be so unfair at times, but at least i had my gee, who knew being grounded could be so fun. Gee and I were in his room, just kissing and enjoying eachother's company. While Mikey in the other hand was going on a "date" with a girl and was un grounded. This may sound mind killing don't yah think?

Mikey's pov...

Okay I'm finally ready to go and am just in the right time to pick her up. Gee and Frankie are so much in love that they are already enjoying being grounded. Well boys will be boys I guess. Okay...hmmm... I'm leaving now. I rushed to gee's bedroom wich was the downstairs basement, and yelled through the door, "I'm leaving children! Be good and try not to break the bed!" I heard giggles from behind the door, which threw me a signal that they heard their father. Gee yealled back, "We'll be good, I promise!" Following with Frankie saying, "Really good, to the point that Gee wouldn't be able to use his legs anymore!" I made gagging noises, which made them laugh harder. Then. I finally left, leaving the two love birds to their mission.

I grabbed the keys from the kitchen counter and headed outside towards the crappy car. I got insied, started the engine and pulled out of the driveway, on my way to Vicky's house. The ride was absolutely boring, since I was traveling by myself. All these crazy thoughts went through my mind, to the point that I didn't even know what they meant. I finally arrived to vicky's and parked in front of the sidewalk. I made my way out and walked on the small path to her door. I ran the doorbell a few times, until I met her beautiful face. She gave me a long hug and a 5 second kiss. I returned those and we made our way to the car. She went inside as so did I and we were on our way to a new Italian restaurant.

The car ride was in silence since she really didn't talk much, which was one of the things that aggravated me. I broke the ice by complimenting, "You look pretty in that dress." She stared down at it and replied, "Thanks." By then, we finally arrived to Tony's and we made our way into the restaurant. The waitor quickly escourted us to a table and we sat down, following with our drink orders. Vicky seemed interested by the place since she let her eyes wonder around the place. I started, "Vick, I've been meaning to tell you something, well about my brother." She replied, "Really, is he the very pale one that barely looked at me when he spoke?" I shrugged, "Yeah, him, well he is sorta dating my best friend." She opened her eyes widely and wondered,"It's not frank is it?" I nodded and she belowed, "But that's gross! I mean how could THAT happen?" I looked down at my hands and mumbled, "I don't know, maybe LOVE happened." She still bellowed, "That is still gross and illeagal, no wonder your brother is like that." I gritted, "What is that supposed to mean? Vick you can't ever say that about my brother." She stared coldly into my eyes and simply said, "I just did and for your 411, I don't really care about anything that would ever have to do with him and your carzy friend." My eyes stared back into her's with the same cold expression and replied, "Well for your 411, I don't really care about you, so you can walk home you homophobic slut." With that I got up and left her all alone in the restaurant. I didn't really care anymore, no one ever insluts my brother and my best friend, ever.