Sequel: The Code
Status: 7/22: Complete! Read final AN and check out the sequel page! (:

All That Glitters Is Silver

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growing up." - James A. Baldwin.

Listen.

Cassidy Argent felt homeless. She had never lived anywhere more than a year. Her father’s job kept them on their toes, moving from place to place ever since she could remember. It had been years since she tried making friends and she had thought love was the biggest lost cause of them all.

Cassie’s uncle called them up, asking for help with the family business out in Beacon Hills, California. Once again, Cassie found herself packing up her increasingly light boxes of possessions and driving from Washington to California.

While she was a little weary of the kids at school, Cassie immediately clicked with the town’s outcast, the tragically handsome Derek Hale. Derek was virtually homeless, like Cassie. They connected instantly and Cassie couldn't stop herself from falling hard for this strange man.

The world as Cassie knows it is teetering dangerously on the edge between black and white, good and bad. The lines are becoming even more blurred the longer she stays with Derek and she finds herself faced with a choice: be Derek’s forever, or follow in the family footsteps.