Status: For Katie

Boogeymen

Question Game

The nervous roommate led the brothers into the apartment.

“Bear,” she called and he looked up from his spot on the ground where he sat coloring.

“These nice men want to ask you about Joe,” He sat up and made a face like he was going to cry.

“Hey, shh it’s okay, we just want to talk,” Bear wasn’t buying it. “Do you like games?” Sam asked and the boy stared at him a bit before nodding.

The pair walked over and sat on the couch beside him.

“I have a game called questions, we are going to ask each other questions back and forth okay?” He took another moment before nodding again.

Dean started to wonder if he could even talk.

“What’s your name,” Sam started.

“Bear, what’s yours,” he had a little lisp like most kids.

“Sam, what’s your favorite color?”

“Red, what’s yours?”

“Same, can you tell me what happened to Joe?”

He paused for a moment before opening his mouth again.

“The monster took him,”

“What kind of monster?” Dean asked. “What did he look like?”

Bear looked uncomfortable.

“He, he looked scary,” his voice was cracking and his eyes were watering. “His face was wrinkly like grandmas… and he smelled bad,” he answered.

“Smelled like what?” Sam asked and rubbed his back to comfort him.

“Like, my doggy… when he went to heaven. He had long hair and it was dirty. He took Joe away,” he was full blown crying now.

Katie came and picked him up trying to calm the boy down.

“You guys should leave before Nech gets home,” they nodded and left with their notes.

“What the hell could it be?” Dean asked his brother being as confused as ever.

“I don’t know, listen, I’m going to go back to the hotel and research some stuff. You get us some food.”

“Don’t have to tell me twice,” Dean smiled getting into the Impala while Sam started to walk to the hotel.

“And get me a salad!” Sam called walking towards their home for the rest of the case.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m really liking this Supernatural episode thing. The writer's must have fun doing this.