Vice Versa

014.

Sunshine was pooling inside from outside. It came in slits between the binds. Brian was staring at the stripes of light. He just had woken from an awful cramp. He felt like shit. He was tired and he wasn’t bothered to do anything. He pulled the white duvet off him and pulled up his body on the bed. He glanced down to see a spot of red. What the fuck?

He hobbled to the en suite bathroom and pulled up his shirt to look down. He then realised what was going on. The cramps, the feeling like shit, the fact that he wanted to eat everything in the larder. He often heard Michelle bitch when she was on her period and he often brushed it off to an excuse to actually behave like that. He finally understood what it was like. He was so glad that he was actually a man.

“Alice!” Brian yelled. Where were the pads? God forbid he would use a tampon. And just merely thinking all about it made him cringe. He definitely wasn’t prepared for this.

“What is going on?” Alice swung open the door to a Brian standing in the bathroom, a horrified look on his feminine face.

“Why the fuck didn’t you tell me that Aunt Flow is coming to town!” he yelled, his cheeks reddening and his eyes bugged. Alice counted the days leading up to when her period was due. She had shaped her mouth into an ‘o’, realising what was going on. She closed the door behind her.

“I forgot, since all of the drama and… do you know how to use a tampon?” She walked closer to Brian.

“Don’t fucking say that!” he yelled.

“I can say it because you’re about to use one!”

“No! Do you want me to shove up something up YOUR bloody vagina?!”

“Well, you have to. I don’t have pads.”

“Buy some then!”

“Do you want to have a puddle of blood at your feet when I go out and get some? You have to use a tampon.”

“I told you to not to use that word!”

“You’re such a man! Tampon. Tampon. Tampon.”

“Shut the fuck up! I’m in a fucking crisis here!”

“It’s not so bad.”

“No, it’s awful. It’s horrible. It’s a fucking nightmare!”

“Just… woman up and use a tampon!”

“Fine! How do you do it?” Brian whispered the question, scrunching up his face. Alice couldn’t help but laugh. Seeing the body of her reacting like that to periods, which she gets once a month was amusing.

“Just… go to the toilet and clean up. I’ll get the tampons.” Alice said before reaching for the doorhandle.

“Clean it up?” Brian stopped her.

“Just wipe with toilet paper. Like pissing? Just do it.” She rolled her eyes and exited the bathroom to get some tampons. Brian just remained in the middle of the bathroom, feeling the blood trickle slightly down his thigh. He sighed, giving up. He finally went to the toilet and did as he was told. As soon he was finished, Alice marched back in the bathroom, holding a pink box. She rattled it, showing to Brian. He had an anxious however horrified look to his face.

She handed him a small cylinder wrapped in magenta plastic. He held it, staring at it. He glanced up to Alice, who had an expectant look to her face.

“So, what do I do now?” Brian raised his eyebrow.

“Are you serious?” Alice sighed. “Open it. Just twist it.” Brian did so. He unwrapped it to reveal the tampon.

“Do you want me to give you step by step instructions? And don’t bother trying to be secretive. It’s my vagina we’re talking about.” Alice crossed her arms. Brian sighed in despair. He knew he was acting like a drama queen. He’d rather leave this kind of stuff to women. But he was one now. He nodded.

“Hold it by the string.” Alice began. Brian obliged, holding it by the pink string.

“Now what?”

“Stand up, hold your finger right under the tampon. And aim it at the entrance.”

“You sound like one of those fucking… old nurse ladies or some shit.”

“Are you gonna do it or not?”

“It would be easier if I had a pad.” Brian shrugged. Alice sent out a sigh of exasperation.

“Fine, fine, I’ll do it.” He settled to it. “Push it in right?”

“I thought you know women well?”

“Yeah… but this is different. And my dick isn’t that small. You saw it for yourself.” Alice rolled her eyes once more at his remark. Giving a sigh of preparation, he managed it. He straightened up and shook his body.

“It feels fucking weird.”

“Right. Not just as weird as when Michelle tried to turn me on.” Alice said sarcastically. Brian winced.

“I want food.” He said randomly. Alice chuckled, understanding where he came from.

“Ice cream?”

“Actually… I feel like a meat pie.”

“It’s what I normally crave. People think I’m weird for it.”

“Yeah, whatever. I want mine with cheese.”

“Sure.” Alice smiled and spun around, leaving the room with Brian in tow.

“Oh, to remind you, you have to change the tampon every 3, 4 hours.” She suddenly stopped. Brian had a terrified look to his face.

“Every four hours!? It won’t last the whole day? Fuck my life…” he brushed past Alice, muttering.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to know your honest opinion please. Some concrit is great. Because I wouldn't know what to improve on this and what to keep up. Because comments like "great update" is actually quite disappointing despite that it is flattering.

Thank you for reading.