Vice Versa

003.

“Hey?” Brian, who was in Alice’s body, sighed with immense relief as he heard his wife’s voice.

“Michelle?”

“Yes. Who are you?” she asked. He just reminded himself that he didn’t look and sound like himself. He cursed under his breath.

“Who are you?” she asked again.

“Oh, err… I’m Alice. Is Brian there? I’m a friend of his.” He winced. He hated referring someone else as himself. He liked to be his own person.

“Um, well, something’s wrong with his memory-“

“Just get me to him!”

“Okay. I don’t know if he could remember you.” He heard shuffling and shifting through the phone, his stomach in knots of what was going on in the other side. Meanwhile, in through the phone, all the way to Brian’s home, the phone that Michelle held in her hand was handed to Alice, who apparently was in Brian’s body.

“Here’s someone called Alice on the phone. I don’t know if you could remember-“ She was interrupted by Alice rashly tearing the phone away from Michelle.

“Hey?” Alice’s alien low voice spoke into the receiver. She waved at Michelle in a gesture asking for privacy. She obliged.

“Fuck. Do I really sound like that?” an exact replica of her own voice replied. She gasped. Did she sound like that? It sounded different from what she usually heard while she spoke.

“Apparently. So, what the fuck is going on? And why are YOU in my body?” Alice yelled.

“No, no, no. The real question is, why the fuck are you in MY body?”

“You tell me. I woke up, and your wife was cuddling up to me and I found out that I had a dick and tattoos. I had no memory of this life whatsoever. Last time I remember is getting in MY OWN bed with tits, my face and my body.”

“Well, I have no clue either! Did you touch my dick?”

“Wha- God! No! Maybe if I needed to piss. Did you fondle my tits?”

"Maybe a bit. Come on. I woke up one morning and suddenly I am a girl. A fuckin’ small chick at that.”

Alice rolled her eyes. She wasn’t THAT small.

"Thing is, nobody here knows what is going on with me, but that I lost my memory. Do you have anything happening today?” Alice asked. Brian swore.

“I’m going in recording today.” He said.

“Recording?”

“I play guitar? You don’t know me?”

“No…?”

“Avenged Sevenfold?”

“Is that a rock band?”

“Kind of, yeah. We’re famous and yeah. I don’t know why you haven’t heard of us yet.” He said with a hint of egoistical pride.

“I listen to rock, but no, I don’t know you.” Alice looked at herself, or shall she say, himself in the mirror. Really? A famous musician?

“Hey, can you play guitar?” Brian said.

“Uh, no.”

“Fuck!”

“I can say that I forgot how to play…”

“With no sign of head injury or concussion? Good luck telling that to everyone.”

“What do I do then?”

“Where do you live?”

“Long Beach.”

“Not that far from where I live. I… you’re in Huntington Beach.”

“Right, now, I get it.” Alice looked over to the windows beside the bed. A seaside house. Nice.

“Seems like we need to meet up.” Alice concluded. The other person agreed. They arranged that they meet at the pier.
♠ ♠ ♠
To clear this up, the person named is of their personality/souls, not their body, so when I say "Brian", he's in Alice's body. Get it? I think it's kind of easier to write from third person from here.

Thanks!
Comments/subs = <3