Status: Active, may take a while to update without comments + subscribers! Plus I have lots of other stories to write!xx

Change.

2.

whoo, what?' Alex said, nearly knocking her prize doritos flying.
'I've just been thinking a lot recently and I want to move to Australia.' I paused. 'I didn't really know what you would say when I brought it up, or the guys, though I haven't asked them yet, but yeah I want to go.'
'you can't leave us!?!' Alex complained.
'well I thought about you two aswell, and I was thinking, maybe you could come with me?' I replied.
'wow, you've done a lot of thinking.' said Sophie.
'i know!' I replied. 'i thought Cody wouldn't mind going back to his home country, and I know you and Cody could never be parted now Sophie, And Alex, I thought because your adventurous, and wild, you would come and check it out, I don't know what Christian would say though, or Justin.' 
I looked down.
'Christian hasn't got a choice, if I'm going his coming to, and if he says no I'll pack him in my suitcase when his sleeping.'
'Lauren, Justin would do anything to make you happy.' sophie explained.
'i hope so.' I mumbled.
'come on smellies, let's go ask the guys.' alex said, getting up from her chair.
'I think I better just go, it'll seem like were putting lots of pressure on them if we all go. I'll be back in five.' 
I walked to the back door, that lead out to our garden, turned the handle and met the cold air. Justin, Christian and Cody were all playing basketball topless, but from my point of view, it looked like they were playing piggy in the middle with Christian.
'you boys are so horrible.' I said, walking down the steps.
'tell me about it Lauren!' Christian replied.
'play nice.' I said, in a very grown up voice.
'and what if we don't, and are bad boys?' Justin replied seductively.
'you'll get a good spanking, all three of you.' I said winking.
'i look forward to it.' Said Justin.
'anyway my darlings, I came out here to get something off my chest, not to give you something to dream about Justin Drew.' I said. ' I came to announce I want to move to Australia.'
Justin and Christian looked taken back, but Cody didn't seem that bothered.
'well what do you think?' I said, kind of ebarassed.
'that's Cool.' said Cody. 
'are you on about just you going there?' Justin said.
'of course not! I want to live in Australia with all best buddies, and my hottie boyfriend.' I replied, looking directly at Justin. 
Justin came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his body touch mine, them little abs he'd had for so long and it sent me chills, even though he was all hot and sweaty.
'you mean so much to me.' he whispered in my ear. 
'woo, I'd get to show you my hometown and everything, I know some amazing resturants for us all, or for romantic meals.'
'romantic meals ay? Maybe I should treat this hottie right here.' Justin whispered In my ear again.
'I hope your not looking at Cody Justin, your not meant to be gay you have a girlfriend here.' I said laughing. 'we'll have to get Alex and Christian hooked up for these romantic meals, we can't leave them out!' I replied.
Christian blushed.
'so you wouldn't mind coming to Australia with me then guys?' I said.
'babe, if it's going to make you happy, i'm happy to try it.' Justin replied, 'plus if I get to spend my time with you, see you in a bikini, and go for romantic meals with you, I'll definatley go.'
'thanks baby.' I replied, and kissed him lightly on the cheek. 'Christian?'
'yeah, thats all good with me.'
'good, because If you said no, Alex would have packed you in her suitcase while you were asleep.' I said. 'Cody, your all right going to, right?'
'Lauren of course! Your all going to love it!'
'whoo, were all going to Australia!' I said cheering.
'And I get to see Lauren in a bikini!' Justin said, also cheering.
'oh shut up.' I said. 'you guys coming back inside? Sophie and Alex are having a movie marathon.
'And where are you going to be baby?' Justin asked.
'i might come chill out here with the laptop and look for flights and a hotel for us all.' I replied. 'you can all play basketball still, just don't be horrible, remember what I said.' 
'yes miss.' they all chorused.
'good good, i'm going to get the laptop, be right back.' I said, turning back towards the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Chapter posted. Need some comments and subscribers if you want me to post more!
LaurenBieber2010 xx