Status: Active, may take a while to update without comments + subscribers! Plus I have lots of other stories to write!xx

Change.

5.

I pulled out literally everything from my wardrobe just because I wanted to take them with me. If I took all this I'd definatley would need about six cases, looks like I'd be buying myself lots of new clothes once I was there. 
'some hard choices there baby?' Justin said, leaning up the door frame. 
Looking very sexy may I add, he was still topless, his hair half flopping on his face. 
'tell me about it, I want to take all of this.' I said pointing to the bed which was covered in millions of tops, skirts, little cardigans and shorts, all different colours, and patterns.
'i'll treat you and take you shopping once were there baby.' he paused. 'then you won't have to take half of this, and you'll look even hotter in Australian outifts.' 
'thank you babe, but which half don't I take? I love all these clothes, plus there's lots of other things to go in my case, pajamas, photo albums, just everything. This house has loads of memories in it.' I explained.
'i know, I've got probably more outfits than you have, so it will be worse for me!' Justin smiled. 'hey, if it makes you feel better we could have a house party, say goodbye to everyone probably or, hire a huge club, you can show you me all your dancing.' He winked.
I laughed. 'You cannot get rid of any of your clothes or shoes! I'll wear them. We'll have to get our parents to Send them over once were settled in, and I'll sort out the postage money, so they won't have to pay!' I paused. 'whoo, we should get a huge club, and do the theme purple and blue for us all, then it's all our favourite colours! And invite every one of our friends and family. Okay, but I'm not dancing on you, sorry babe.' 
'your so clever but baby, that's the bit I was looking forward to!' Justin whined, seductively kissing up my neck to my jawbone.
'we'll wait and see then.' I whispered.
'i look forward to then.' Justin winked. 'don't hold your breath though Babe, don't want you dying on me.' I said.
'don't hold your breath' Justin sang in a high pitched voice.
I giggled. 'come on baby, let's go downstairs, I'm hungry.' 
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Chapter posted! Been posting near enough everyday so far. Definatley need more readers and subscribers!

LaurenBieber2010 xxx