Status: Active, may take a while to update without comments + subscribers! Plus I have lots of other stories to write!xx

Change.

6.

We decided to get a take out. I had a Chinese, while the others all had Pizza. For the first time in my life I polished off the whole meal, which I think just proved how hungry I was, and how fat I was getting. I'll have to go on a diet now, to even have a chance at getting a bikini body. I wasn't going to tell the others I was dieting or they would just moan at me, especially Justin. I have to go shopping tomorrow, for a suitcase and lots of healthy food for me to eat, and maybe I could pop to the gym to. The others had just polished off their pizzas. They were so lucky they didn't get fat. Ergh, that made me more determined. 
'i'm off to bed, goodnight my lovelys.' I said, while yawning. 
'baby, we were going to watch a film together. I wanted to be snuggled up with you.' Justin whined.
'i'm sorry babe, I'll make it up to you.' I replied. I kissed everyone on the cheek including Justin, until he moaned at me, so I gave him a light peck on the lips.
'goodnight baby.' 
'goodnight Justin, love you all.' I shouted from the stairs. 

When I woke up Justin wasn't in the bed, he hadn't rolled and fell out either. I'd asumed he was up, but he wasn't. Sophie, Cody, Alex, Justin and Christian had all crashed out on the floor and sofa, I guess they were up late watching movies.

Once I was all ready to go out, and had finished eating my breakfast, I wrote everyone a little note - 
Good Morning!
Glad to see you finally woke up. I'm going shopping for the day so I'll probably be out till late in the afternoon, hope you don't miss me to much, love you loads :)
- Lauren xxxxxx 

I left my note on the fridge and left. I decided to walk my way there to start off my bikini body goal instead of driving, which only took me 15minutes.  I headed to the gym first. I must have been there for two or so hours because I went on everything for atleast 15-20 minutes, and then finished off with a long shower. Then I headed to the food shop, buying as much fruit I knew I would eat in a week, bananas, apples, oranges, pineapples, and then healthy breakfasts, and tv dinners. Last shop stop was the suitcase shop. There was hundreds to choose from, but I finally bought a huge one, covered in purple tulips, that looked wet from rain, I thought it was actually beautiful for a suitcase, but I doubted it would get handled any differently than anyone else's suitcases at the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter posted before I'm back at school.
Comment&Subscribe :)

LaurenBieber2010 xxx